New Penn | What's Going On?

abfempm

TB Regular
Credits
Lets back these ball busters over here!!!!!its tough all over!i got an old lady thats bi polar,and a little 6 yr old girl thats has epilepsy.and believe me its not pretty over here,but we have family helping us,everybody has family.i have been layed off at abf since oct ,and you know what i have lost a few things!last week they reposesed my 4wheeler and next week it will be my wifes car.but they will never get union pride out of me,because that is the best for all of us!!!!!!!!!!!you guys rock.any of you guys wanna p.m me i will give you my #

Lets back these ball busters over here!!!!!its tough all over!i got an old lady thats bi polar,and a little 6 yr old girl thats has epilepsy.and believe me its not pretty over here,but we have family helping us,everybody has family.i have been layed off at abf since oct ,and you know what i have lost a few things!last week they reposesed my 4wheeler and next week it will be my wifes car.but they will never get union pride out of me,because that is the best for all of us!!!!!!!!!!!you guys rock.any of you guys wanna p.m me i will give you my #

The things you are going through are exactly what i am trying to avoid if you are content then i am happy for you but its not for me if i have to swallow pride for now then thats what ill do.Some time you gotta pick your battles i dont think we can win this one with a no vote.I hope things get better for you real soon!!!!!!!!!!!