XPO | What's happening at XMD?

fos was Gorden. As for the driver's, I have no clue.

I have 3 day's left. But thats for my military leave.

Gordon left too? Hmmm I wonder what the reason was.
Was he handed a plunger?

3 days and a wake-up. Good Luck Gov and kick some arse out there!:USA:

From now on, during every Monday Morning Communication meeting.​
You must look Bob in the eyes as he is communicating.​
He feels you are disrespecting him if you look elsewhere other than his beautiful face.
He doesn't realize you don't have to look at someone to hear them.
He's already told a few people to look at him when he's talking! Don't be the next victim!

martyfeldmanek8.jpg

Play the staring contest and the first one to laugh loses.
PRACTICE STARING AT THIS PICTURE​

I know everyone is tired of reading, "I heard" or "Rumor has it that.." so I'll change it up a bit.

A little birdie told me:
  • You guys lost your Driver Trainer today due to too many accidents? A driver trainer????
  • You guys have two maybe more people with DUI's. One let go, one fighting to drop a conviction.
  • You guys had the Black helicopters and Feds at your terminal to investigate the surgically removed forklift seat belts.

Whoever cut all the seat belts off of those forklift needs to get convicted of this crime. This is just plain stupidity to hurt the company you work for because of the seat belt policy.

I know everyone is tired of reading, "I heard" or "Rumor has it that.." so I'll change it up a bit.

A little birdie told me:
  • You guys lost your Driver Trainer today due to too many accidents? A driver trainer????
  • You guys have two maybe more people with DUI's. One let go, one fighting to drop a conviction.
  • You guys had the Black helicopters and Feds at your terminal to investigate the surgically removed forklift seat belts.

Whoever cut all the seat belts off of those forklift needs to get convicted of this crime. This is just plain stupidity to hurt the company you work for because of the seat belt policy.
When did that happen?? P.M. with the drunks name, I can bet I already know.

When did that happen?? P.M. with the drunks name, I can bet I already know.

Uh...the little birdie flew away. I have to wait until it flies back on my shoulder to report.

I'm sure people from that terminal will chime in.

:wink1:Hey,where is this XMD? I loaded a XMD pure tonight. I think it was being dropped off at XIN,I think? Thanks.

A little birdie told me:

At least they can't blame me.

It's amazing how long it took for this information (not a rumor at this point) to hit these boards. I was wondering when the news would hit. 17 forklifts out of service due to non-functioning safety equipment. Second or third day that the new policy was in effect.

It's amazing how long it took for this information (not a rumor at this point) to hit these boards. I was wondering when the news would hit. 17 forklifts out of service due to non-functioning safety equipment. Second or third day that the new policy was in effect.
What so bad about it? You get on you put the belt on. You get off you take it off.

I heard about it for awhile now. I was waiting for an XMD employee to post something. I guess they were scared the Feds and G.O were looking in here too.

Oh I agree, you'll have to ask someone in XMD why this act of treason was necessary

It was pure stupidity on the culprit or culprits part.
I hope they find the real people involved and terminate, fine and imprison them. Maybe community service painting their local "U" hall.