XPO | What's happening at XMD?

I never have issued an LOI without knowing for sure it was deserved...I am, however, the proud owner of an LOI in my file for refusing to issue one that was not deserved..

How did that make you feel? Did it humble you and make you a tougher TM?
I know a TM might look like he is doing nothing but I know for a fact it can be a pretty stressful job in making sure your "T's" are crossed and "i's" are dotted. Especially when you want to do one thing and G.O thinks not.

How did that make you feel? Did it humble you and make you a tougher TM?
I know a TM might look like he is doing nothing but I know for a fact it can be a pretty stressful job in making sure your "T's" are crossed and "i's" are dotted. Especially when you want to do one thing and G.O thinks not.

Well, G.O. knew nothing about it, at least as far as I know...I laughed it off, it was undeserved, but more of a CYA for the individual who issued it to me..Humble me..?? Are you kidding me..?? I am humbled at work by 3 things: Distinguished Drivers, drivers who have won the President's Award for their service, and by employees who refuse to give up when they probably feel like they should...In my private life, I am humbled by many things..

Well, G.O. knew nothing about it, at least as far as I know...I laughed it off, it was undeserved, but more of a CYA for the individual who issued it to me..Humble me..?? Are you kidding me..?? I am humbled at work by 3 things: Distinguished Drivers, drivers who have won the President's Award for their service, and by employees who refuse to give up when they probably feel like they should...In my private life, I am humbled by many things..

Your a good man BoxBoss.

I never have issued an LOI without knowing for sure it was deserved...I am, however, the proud owner of an LOI in my file for refusing to issue one that was not deserved..

Well it has happened to me,,,but the yard I work for have a couple of bosses that lookfor stuff that doesnt exist,,And i truely believe that if u did it u had it coming,but at least give me a chance to prove I didnt do it if i really didnt,,,Good job boxboss,and there should be many more of you

Total rumor, no confirmation on this statement:
I was told they terminated the driver because they did not like his answers towards this act of premeditated vandalism.
Not sure if this person is even the right culprit, maybe his answers sucked. Either way, if he is 100% not guilty and was terminated for this, thats the point when you need legal representation. If he has an ounce of guilt in him, he will do nothing and fade away. G.O will know they scored and their ::shit:: don't stink.

• Another rumor is that an FOS was involved with others.
  • Another rumor is that a 10,000 dollar reward was issued.
  • Another rumor is that the TM was on call and watching over the terminal that weekend. (It happened during his watch when he was away)
  • And the final truth is if this so called person is the "lone belt cutter" reading these topics and has not been apprehended yet, he won't ever say a word.
  • If more were involved, it's a matter of time before they slip up.

Karma will come to those involved.
Whats sad is that the man who was fired was once a real Con-way man. He did all the party's and that spring clean up thing we did. He was a the guy who always worked hard and did a good job. This dosen't sound like him.

Whats sad is that the man who was fired was once a real Con-way man. He did all the party's and that spring clean up thing we did. He was a the guy who always worked hard and did a good job. This dosen't sound like him.

So what u r saying is politics demanded for somebody to get fired for this,even if it wasnt the right guy,or did a good driver,good employee,good family man finally snap after what was stolen from him

Maybe his spirit just plain broke.

So what u r saying is politics demanded for somebody to get fired for this,even if it wasnt the right guy,or did a good driver,good employee,good family man finally snap after what was stolen from him
All I said that it seems strange for that guy to do it. Things have changed and I have been gone for a while. Let say it like this. you would have a better chance of me kissing Bob then that guy jacking up the jeeps.
I could be won't.

All I said that it seems strange for that guy to do it. Things have changed and I have been gone for a while. Let say it like this. you would have a better chance of me kissing Bob then that guy jacking up the jeeps.
I could be won't.

Gov what i meant was i beloieve its typical conway to just nail someone and not the right one,IS BOB CUTE....LOL

Examples???

Rat

Once upon a time.....nope, wrong start. That would indicate this was a fairy tail....but it is a true account.

Was working the outbound dock and I needed to rework a head load. I did not complete the job but in my efforts, I took what "Harry" had done and made it very unsteady and it was not going to ride. This was necessary to fit the rest of the freight in. I was pulled off this load before I could tighten it up and make it road worthy.

To keep a short story short, a lot of very expensive freight fell and we bought it......or at least we should have bought it. "Harry" had left earlier and did not know that I reworked it, so when he received an incident report for it, he thought he had earned...but still complained in the locker room to me about it. I put 2 and 2 together and went to the SCM. After explaining what happened, "Harry" still has the IR and I don't.

Once upon a time.....nope, wrong start. That would indicate this was a fairy tail....but it is a true account.

Was working the outbound dock and I needed to rework a head load. I did not complete the job but in my efforts, I took what "Harry" had done and made it very unsteady and it was not going to ride. This was necessary to fit the rest of the freight in. I was pulled off this load before I could tighten it up and make it road worthy.

To keep a short story short, a lot of very expensive freight fell and we bought it......or at least we should have bought it. "Harry" had left earlier and did not know that I reworked it, so when he received an incident report for it, he thought he had earned...but still complained in the locker room to me about it. I put 2 and 2 together and went to the SCM. After explaining what happened, "Harry" still has the IR and I don't.

even though i chuckled thats not funny,,,its probably true

I could be won't.

Grab some of this ::shit:: and kiss it. It's the same damn thing.:smilie_132:

What a raw deal. At least you tried to right a wrong.

4 years, 6 months and 11 days has passed.

What's happening at XMD now? {insert justified grin}
Black helicopters swarmed in, did mass interviews and found some book cooking and continued morale issues going on.

4 years, 6 months and 11 days has passed.

What's happening at XMD now? {insert justified grin}
Black helicopters swarmed in, did mass interviews and found some book cooking and continued morale issues going on.
It was not the black copters, it was gunships fully loaded. T.M. and F.O.M. gone.

I am thinking four years too late ??
How true. I think with a good leader in the 1 and 2 spot we can be a great center again. We have a F.O.M. from XDP helping us out and he really is on the ball. A over a week ago our inbound guy quit so we are a little short on supervisors.

How true. I think with a good leader in the 1 and 2 spot we can be a great center again. We have a F.O.M. from XDP helping us out and he really is on the ball. A over a week ago our inbound guy quit so we are a little short on supervisors.

Team XMD will rise from the ashes and new heavy hitters will emerge. Everyone there can now breathe a huge sigh of relief. Morale will improve and the show will go on. What a long intermission.

It's amazing how Plunge Bob survived 4 years of being oblivious to the whole operation , It's amazing how Backstabber Dean just sat there like a puppet absorbing the plunger thrusts and allowed dishonesty in the workplace.
G.O will have also learned another lesson. (Listen to your hourly employees as they are the front line eyes and ears to the problems. Not every salaried member of management are angels. STOP overly protecting them, reinforce that there will not be any retaliation if the truth is told)

Anyone know when the XMD cookout is?

Please take some of ours. Got too many already.