XPO | What's happening at XMD?

Team XMD will rise from the ashes and new heavy hitters will emerge. Everyone there can now breathe a huge sigh of relief. Morale will improve and the show will go on. What a long intermission.

It's amazing how Plunge Bob survived 4 years of being oblivious to the whole operation , It's amazing how Backstabber Dean just sat there like a puppet absorbing the plunger thrusts and allowed dishonesty in the workplace.
G.O will have also learned another lesson. (Listen to your hourly employees as they are the front line eyes and ears to the problems. Not every salaried member of management are angels. STOP overly protecting them, reinforce that there will not be any retaliation if the truth is told)

Anyone know when the XMD cookout is?
Dave B is a better man then the ***** chaser was. I think he was just waiting for the chance to clean our house. I am sorry Dean lost his job, 26 years is a long time. He should of known better then to try to pull the dishonest stuff they were doing just for good numbers.

Dave B is a better man then the ***** chaser was. I think he was just waiting for the chance to clean our house. I am sorry Dean lost his job, 26 years is a long time. He should of known better then to try to pull the dishonest stuff they were doing just for good numbers.

From hero to zero, just for trying to cover up the real issue, which was Plunge Bob and his charming ways.
He should have had the foresight and turned on him in the beginning, than morale wouldn't have suffered and that terminal wouldn't have lost so many awesome staff members. Everyone was so darn focused before PB showed up. Too bad so sad...you live and learn...take your lumps....learn from it....move on and try to start a whole new career.

They both can sit in the corner and eat the books they cooked....maybe join a comedy club as Abbott and Costello or Laurel and Hardy.

Hopefully you guys/gals get someone who has hands on experience with the operation and knows how to play by the rules.

After talking with a few drivers from other centers, they have this dispatch game going on all over the system. If this is true there is real problem out there.

After talking with a few drivers from other centers, they have this dispatch game going on all over the system. If this is true there is real problem out there.

Wow...talk about in house cookouts......If that's true they are either going to terminate everyone involved or send out a mass message to everyone to cease and desist and than bring Blob and Dina back.
Wouldn't you just love to have them back? I know you guys started tearing up.

Wow...talk about in house cookouts......If that's true they are either going to terminate everyone involved or send out a mass message to everyone to cease and desist and than bring Blob and Dina back.
Wouldn't you just love to have them back? I know you guys started tearing up.
If they fined that this is going on in other place's, those people who are giving the orders to do it need to go. end of story. They don't need to send a message about it, they just sent one with what happened here. You play games with the numbers or do things that are not honest you go.

If they fined that this is going on in other place's, those people who are giving the orders to do it need to go. end of story. They don't need to send a message about it, they just sent one with what happened here. You play games with the numbers or do things that are not honest you go.

I agree 100%. What happens if it's so widespread that too many terminations would occur and create a management imbalance? That's where the memo would stop it in it's tracks...and Baby Huey Bob and Dina would proudly walk in the door with new attitudes. Lol
Maybe local management found a loophole that turned out to be a huge pothole. Eitherway, GO is going to be spending alot of time cruising around in their Black helicopter.

Dispatchers telling drivers to show attempt, even though they don't even go to the place, so it wont show a service failure. How's that for integrity? Happens all the time. Is that playing games with the numbers? I'm sure it's going on everywhere.. The SCM must get some kind of bonus for having the top score card. That's all they worry about..

At my barn we have a cut off time so if the outbound fos does't want to deal with the frt he doesn't unload the customer truck till after 5:00 and then says they were late and it sits till the next day. nice customer service another fos use to tell the girls doing billing not to bill the frt he didn't want to move real nice hugh!

The ethics hotline does work. I know the guy who made the call, he told me he made the call after he was yelled at for not being down the road. he was waiting for his set, it was still being loaded, being hooked, was closed and was dispatched. he waited almost 20 min for his set. He showed he departed on time but was going to be late. This kind of things were happening on most of the run's. Our score card looked great but it was a lie and GO did the right thing.

HEY beerfd I can't believe i'm saying this but nice post! Oh by the way awile ago you said something about if I was an organizer or something to taht effect LOL no not hardly no one at my sc can say I handed them a card but what I am is a pissed off dsr who's been here a long time had alot of promises made and alot broken and tired of being treated like sh t and hearing if you don't like it leave

HEY beerfd I can't believe i'm saying this but nice post! Oh by the way awile ago you said something about if I was an organizer or something to taht effect LOL no not hardly no one at my sc can say I handed them a card but what I am is a pissed off dsr who's been here a long time had alot of promises made and alot broken and tired of being treated like sh t and hearing if you don't like it leave

I'm not here to make up stories.. if it happens, I'm posting it..