XPO | What's happening at XMD?

A wise man once said that if you build it they will come, with this in mind there are 102 doors going up in Zion with the capacity for 40 more.Slated to open in Feb, the way I see it XMD's operations ratio as well as the LR will improve shortly. This will give plunge Bob as well as the Rm more time for custodial duties and skirt chasing.:smilie_132:
how many toilets do you have to plunge for a star card.

As of today 1/11/07 there have been three high profile managers as well as drivers leave the company. Now mind you this is the second most profitable terminal in the company as well as the best operating ratio in the region. Jeff, E 20yr veteran scm left some three months ago, Jerry J, ten year veteran of sales at xmd quit 1/05/07 and most recently Mike A. personel mgr1/11/07. also a 13 yr veteran. Could it be that there is a conflict in upper mgmt or is it something more? As I hear it at team xmd custodial duties are now being done by the drivers as a further cost cutting measure, how many points do you get for clogging up a toilet? the new tm's nickname is Plunge Bob! He made a driver / personell mgr clean up the mess. So stay tuned for more.

I wish you guys all the luck in the world dealing with this a** clown. I did not hear anything good about him from the XFD and the XRL guys. I met him once. I talked to him briefly. This cat has got issues.

I wish you guys all the luck in the world dealing with this a** clown. I did not hear anything good about him from the XFD and the XRL guys. I met him once. I talked to him briefly. This cat has got issues.
Thats hard to believe that someone like that could be in a high level leadership position like that.May be it's not enough kool-aid in his diet.

I also met him at xfd once, talked to him for about 30 minutes. The man has low self-esteem, lives in the past, and has a stress level that will put him in the grave in short order. I would like to see him get professional help in the brain department before he does something that he should not do. If only I could get a via to xmd with him still there, I could tell him face to face instead of him reading it here.

I also met him at xfd once, talked to him for about 30 minutes. The man has low self-esteem, lives in the past, and has a stress level that will put him in the grave in short order. I would like to see him get professional help in the brain department before he does something that he should not do. If only I could get a via to xmd with him still there, I could tell him face to face instead of him reading it here.
This is not a good thing.

I would like to watch that. A "lawyer" (a compliment) and an idiot chatting. That would be a classic match.

Not sure if he does. Thats the latest buzz going around.
Fedex Freight has a brand new terminal, going to need many drivers, CSR's, FOS's.
I wouldn't be surprised if the local upper management was scouting out their competition as well as the people visiting.

Plungebob undercover wearing a Sherlock Holmes hat and sporting a Dirty Sanchez moustache.:hysterical:
they can scout all they what.Its not going to change a thing.Our people will jump ship and have in the past.The chicagoland area I mean.Before It was just drivers.Not T.M's,Sales and csr's.

A wise man once said that if you build it they will come, with this in mind there are 102 doors going up in Zion with the capacity for 40 more.Slated to open in Feb, the way I see it XMD's operations ratio as well as the LR will improve shortly. This will give plonge Bob as well as the Rm more time for cutodial duties and skirt chasing.:smilie_132:
Why wouldn't they go.The day we lost our pension they(FXF) started there's.Bye

Well all this debate won't shake the foundation at XGO, for the powers that be in the ivory tower know all be all and rule all but see nothing. They view this problem as go! we have many people waiting to join this fine team.