XPO | What's happening at XMD?

MEMORANDUM

To: Eligible Con-way Forums Members

Date: June 2, 2007

Subject: Holding the XMD SCM, FOM and Personnel Supervisor accountable for their actions.

Due to XGO being as blind as a bat with not seeing a pattern and certain personnel hovering over the terminal too late to notice anything, this is the official memo on holding your SCM and certain key figures accountable for their actions. News travels throughout the system, XFD will come back to haunt you.

Most terminals have great Service Center Managers. A select few terminals have Terminal Managers that don't have people skills, don't understand each of his staffs true job duties, don't know what Team work is all about and just plain kill a well oiled machine with his inept management skills.

With that being said, Welcome XMD SCM, your backstabbing puppet FOM and the wonderful well versed Personnel Supervisor to the wonderful World Wide Web! Freedom of speech is what it's all about here as long as we follow the rules.

You are being policed like you police us. We cannot issue you a Note To File, Incident Report or even a Letter of Instruction. Don't even think about getting a star card from us as you just pass them out just to fill your quota's. No more sweeping things under the carpet.

No open door policy, inept personnel supervisor, FOS's and FOM that dislikes you, are a few thorns in your side.
Believe It or Not! A ULINE manager thinks the same way as your staff and you came very close to losing most of your staff and key drivers. Now it will just be in spurts.

It's too bad that the majority of the employees their are affraid to voice their opinion for fear of retaliation. (YES! You Ensure Success that the microscope will end up on the person that speaks out!)

We will continue to review your versions of the Personnel Policy and Procedures and communicate to everyone as soon as possible.
Mother of jesus. This is a hard hitting post. WOW.

MEMORANDUM

To: Eligible Con-way Forums Members

Date: June 2, 2007

Subject: Holding the XMD SCM, FOM and Personnel Supervisor accountable for their actions.

Due to XGO being as blind as a bat with not seeing a pattern and certain personnel hovering over the terminal too late to notice anything, this is the official memo on holding your SCM and certain key figures accountable for their actions. News travels throughout the system, XFD will come back to haunt you.

Most terminals have great Service Center Managers. A select few terminals have Terminal Managers that don't have people skills, don't understand each of his staffs true job duties, don't know what Team work is all about and just plain kill a well oiled machine with his inept management skills.

With that being said, Welcome XMD SCM, your backstabbing puppet FOM and the wonderful well versed Personnel Supervisor to the wonderful World Wide Web! Freedom of speech is what it's all about here as long as we follow the rules.

You are being policed like you police us. We cannot issue you a Note To File, Incident Report or even a Letter of Instruction. Don't even think about getting a star card from us as you just pass them out just to fill your quota's. No more sweeping things under the carpet.

No open door policy, inept personnel supervisor, FOS's and FOM that dislikes you, are a few thorns in your side.
Believe It or Not! A ULINE manager thinks the same way as your staff and you came very close to losing most of your staff and key drivers. Now it will just be in spurts.

It's too bad that the majority of the employees their are affraid to voice their opinion for fear of retaliation. (YES! You Ensure Success that the microscope will end up on the person that speaks out!)

We will continue to review your versions of the Personnel Policy and Procedures and communicate to everyone as soon as possible.

Well there is your update. I dont think he missed much.

I spoke to a driver out of XMD last night, He said BOB is still there and the moral is so good that the driver trainer came in FRIDAY mourning and dropped off his stuff and walked out. Is anyone keeping score over there?

I heard the Driver Trainer (Scott B.) was hauled in the office and interrogated one day about why he was thinking of quitting, the next day the RM interrogates him with other people in the office and tries to rip apart his future employer with outdated facts. Totally lame attempt at damage control.

In my opinion, It was none of their business what his intentions were. Employment at Will and Quit at Will. It had nothing to do with work or his current employment status. They basically helped him steal company time by doing this to him.
His Personnel Supervisor Mike S. held onto a verification of employment for a few days because he didn't know what to do with it.
Again Personnel Supervisor Mike S. is a true lame hiring/promotion attempt at damage control. (He's another story) He better get off his lazy butt and start reading the Driver Training manual.

This resignation is another product of Bob M. and his wonderful people skills.
The sleeper cells are active. The question is when is the next one going to sprout? :biglaugh:

Scott B. will do just fine in his new endeavors. He was an excellent employee at XMD.

I heard the Driver Trainer (Scott B.) was hauled in the office and interrogated one day about why he was thinking of quitting, the next day the RM interrogates him with other people in the office and tries to rip apart his future employer with outdated facts. Totally lame attempt at damage control.

In my opinion, It was none of their business what his intentions were. Employment at Will and Quit at Will. It had nothing to do with work or his current employment status. They basically helped him steal company time by doing this to him.
His Personnel Supervisor Mike S. held onto a verification of employment for a few days because he didn't know what to do with it.
Again Personnel Supervisor Mike S. is a true lame hiring/promotion attempt at damage control. (He's another story) He better get off his lazy butt and start reading the Driver Training manual.

The sleeper cells are active. The question is when is the next one going to sprout? :biglaugh:

Scott B. will do just fine in his new endeavors. He was an excellent employee at XMD.
To harass someone about there outside of the work place activity's could lead to some legal problems.

XMD is a money pit for freight. I am amazed that plunge bob gets away with what he does. Especially the cash XMD brings in.

XMD is a money pit for freight. I am amazed that plunge bob gets away with what he does. Especially the cash XMD brings in.
With a regional manager like DICK( I LIKE TO COVER UP AS MUCH AS I CAN AND WHAT IS MY BAIL) G anything can happen.

This poor excuse of an SCM selected by the RM walked into a well oiled self sufficient money making gold mine. Just to deal with this jerk on a daily basis kills morale. People need to work for a living and try to cope with his actions.
XGO thinks nothing of it.
XFD is lucky to have seen him exit and warned our XMD linehaul drivers about him. Turns out they were right!!

When Jeff E. left and the RM was covering, he once mentioned that this terminal runs itself without an SCM.
That in itself proves that the staff and drivers knew how to do their jobs without an SCM and that Bob M. is just an arrogant waste of airspace at XMD. IMHO Dumbest Promotion Ever! Give the RM a LOI for that blunder.

This poor excuse of an SCM selected by the RM walked into a well oiled self sufficient money making gold mine. Just to deal with this jerk on a daily basis kills morale. People need to work for a living and try to cope with his actions.
XGO thinks nothing of it.
XFD is lucky to have seen him exit and warned our XMD linehaul drivers about him. Turns out they were right!!

When Jeff E. left and the RM was covering, he once mentioned that this terminal runs itself without an SCM.
That in itself proves that the staff and drivers knew how to do their jobs without an SCM and that Bob M. is just an arrogant waste of airspace at XMD. IMHO Dumbest Promotion Ever! Give the RM a LOI for that blunder.
Dick is a expert in the area of blunder.

Things are great up here, we have plugebob square @ss and backstabbing Dean what more could anyone ask for. guys that think they can walk on water, will sink fast. This is like xcw lite! I guess they want to be just like xcw.( thats not the way to run your ship)

*Would do anything that was asked of him.
*Excellent at operating hostler and making many trailer moves in record time.
*Recipient of multiple Star Cards
*Nominated multiple times for Quarterly Leader Award.
*Was misled into believing he was promotable by some fatso. (Something to do with appearance):whistling:
*He planned to retire at Con-way just like a few excellent employees that booked to the promised land because of crap local management.

*Would do anything that was asked of him.

*He planned to retire at Con-way just like a few excellent employees that booked to the promised land because of crap local management.

Dockworker;
Did you mean to single out local management???