Estes | whats important at estes express

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
seems like some things have came up about cb handels in the back of the cab. nobody cares if a driver can't do his job or trashes a truck

It's more important to me that the last slob to drive #74/75xyz take his trash and wipe the crud off the steering wheel an shifter, nothing worse than a sticky wheel to start my day.

pics of my truck

well the thing that gets me is there are guys that get the chrome covers and all that good stuff. then there are guys that trash a truck and can't get to work on time, get to their meet point on time. but nothing is said to them but if managers see a sticker in the back window of a truck they have a fit. what gives.

tn.jpg

100_08561.jpg

chrome covers and lugnut covers etc. amount to putting a diamond in a goats azz, or how bout a loud pipe on a Kia with Auto Parts Are Us wheel covers.As far as the guys that suck at what they get paid to do,maybe the TM is thankful they show up for work,why make waves, besides,He doesn't have to drive the trash-truck,he got them out the door,not my problem unless someone higher up the food chain wants to know why Joe Blow is always late

i know i would a bunch of proud drivers driving my trucks .instead of the majority of the "so called truck drivers" we have now . and if you have to buy fuel at the truckstops why not use the points to dress up the truck.

Are you using that curb stop for a chock?:hysterical: could'nt resist bustin on ya. since they sent my trk to another term (it was and oldie but everything worked and it was waiting for me every morning like a faithful doggie) I have to find a smoking trk, oh poor me, there,I beat someone to it. so chrome isn't on the top of my list, and the cb decal on the back window? Doesn't affect me but maybe mngmt is worried guys will want Million Mile safe driver on the cab; can't have that!

yeah those curbes make perfect wheel chocks. and who knows with big E managers

This is a subject that aggrevates me to no end. I can go out and put 250k on a rig without putting so much as a scratch in it. I take it to the shop when something is broken. I keep it clean inside ( sometimes I wash it, but not very often, not really my job ).
A P&D driver takes it out one day and bam the bumper is all f'd up and he only puts 35 miles on it.

The shop won't replace it and the driver gets off scott free even with a valid papertrail.

There are some drivers around that that really do not give a damn about the truck they drive. Too bad really, because for a line driver that is your paycheck sitting there.

I know of a fella that has paid Estes over 1k to keep his accidents off the books. :loser: I'm thinkin maybe he should find something else to do for work. :1036316054:

I agree with BB here fo sho.

well the thing that gets me is there are guys that get the chrome covers and all that good stuff. then there are guys that trash a truck and can't get to work on time, get to their meet point on time. but nothing is said to them but if managers see a sticker in the back window of a truck they have a fit. what gives.

tn.jpg

100_08561.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out what it says on your window...and fix those air lines, what a mess!!

It's more important to me that the last slob to drive #74/75xyz take his trash and wipe the crud off the steering wheel an shifter, nothing worse than a sticky wheel to start my day.

I am a city driver. For the most part, I keep alot of stuff in my cab. It's my office. It is a mess at times. Sometimes when we get a new driver, he will grab any truck to run that night. One night in a pinch is fine, but when newbie tries to make that "his truck" I take action.

I cut my fingers and bleed all over the steering wheel, and leave bloody paper towels on the dash.. That is ALWAYS where it ends..

I've been driving spares this week, as my truck is in the shop. These trucks are beyond disgusting. I wipe them down with antibacterial wipes, and it still feels like riding in the back of a roll off. These once sound, assigned trucks, to past drivers are just a disaster as they get passed around like a crack whooa. I've driven the same truck for ten years, and it's only come back on the hook four times. Twice was for bad cans, twice was for freezing winter problems. So, it's a mess inside, but it runs and get's the job done. :1036316054:

I'm still trying to figure out what it says on your window...and fix those air lines, what a mess!!

beerboy what else. and my truck is gettin dirtier by the day. i used to wash it myself once every 2 weeks or so. but not anymore. the sticker has been removed also. managers flipped out. and my truck has a smashed in bumper now also. ooo well

I try my best to keep my rig tidy unfortunately a couple of our linehaul guys are slobs
Every time this one guy takes it there is spilled coffee.

beerboy what else. and my truck is gettin dirtier by the day. i used to wash it myself once every 2 weeks or so. but not anymore. the sticker has been removed also. managers flipped out. and my truck has a smashed in bumper now also. ooo well

My "WOW" stickers did not go over well either.. Glad I didn't buy the mudflaps...

I try my best to keep my rig tidy unfortunately a couple of our linehaul guys are slobs
Every time this one guy takes it there is spilled coffee.

AND NOT ONE MANAGER SAYS A THING TO HIM. OLD LEGSHOT, MYSELF TRYS TO CARE A BIT AND TAKE CARE OF THE TRUCK AND THEY SHUT US DOWN
i've come to a realization that estes doesn't want truck drivers... they just want a bunch of crybaby retards

AND NOT ONE MANAGER SAYS A THING TO HIM. OLD LEGSHOT, MYSELF TRYS TO CARE A BIT AND TAKE CARE OF THE TRUCK AND THEY SHUT US DOWN
i've come to a realization that estes doesn't want truck drivers... they just want a bunch of crybaby retards

I think thats the LTL way ...... the more you p*ss and moan .... whine and cry .... the better driver you are in their eyes :chairshot:

wide open

:hysterical:then your the "best" at national:hysterical: why do you make it easy ?:hysterical:

:hysterical:then your the "best" at national.. why do you make it easy ?:hysterical:

I will readily admit that for a while there I was acting like FedEx's #1 driver .... I have been working real hard for the last month to be more positive and easier to get along with my fellow employees ...... and I might be naked right now :hysterical: ............:smilie_132:

tn.jpg

100_08561.jpg

what motel is that?