XPO | What's in a name ?!!!!!

bottomfdrking

TB Lurker
Credits
I am a novice at this whole social media phenomenon, but i do not understand, why everyone on this forum including myself hides behind all of these false personas instead of having the integrity of using your real names. I am willing to bet that we would all think about what we post more carefully if we weren't hiding behind all these silly, fake, childish, ignorant lies we use instead of our God given names.

bottomfdrking said:
I am a novice at this whole social media phenomenon, but i do not understand, why everyone on this forum including myself hides behind all of these false personas instead of having the integrity of using your real names. I am willing to bet that we would all think about what we post more carefully if we weren't hiding behind all these silly, fake, childish, ignorant lies we use instead of our God given names.

How would you ever know if someone was using their real name or not. Or even if they are in the trucking business. It is what it is, like the rest of the Internet.

It's fun, that's why. Nobody knows who I am. Not that the company would be against anything that I say..

Like my signature says...I post for entertainment purposes only..

the handles are an insight to our collective ' ID'. Does that give you any insight ' catfish' ?

God didn't give me this name. God gave me to mama. Mama gave me the name. Dad wanted to call me Scott. Damn glad I had mama looking out.

Im sure alot of posters are more willing to post their true feelings about their company,workmates,etc under a screen name,not to mention it is against TOS to post someones full name.Ive seen people actually lose their job over postings in here,even though a screen name was used,so its still not 100% secure.

Im sure alot of posters are more willing to post their true feelings about their company,workmates,etc under a screen name,not to mention it is against TOS to post someones full name.Ive seen people actually lose their job over postings in here,even though a screen name was used,so its still not 100% secure.

I did go under my real name a few years ago. One guy i met in person at another terminal was fired for something he posted. I tried to contact a few people on here about changing my screen name and never got any replies so i just opened up another screen name. Im not taking any chances.

I did go under my real name a few years ago. One guy i met in person at another terminal was fired for something he posted. I tried to contact a few people on here about changing my screen name and never got any replies so i just opened up another screen name. Im not taking any chances.

If you followed the Social Media Policy, then you wouldn't have any problems..

ann arbor knows who I am .. I got ratted out years ago.