FedEx Freight | whats in the line drivers lunch pail

CRAZYTRAIN

TB Lurker
Credits
Need some variety and healthier choices what you pack for lunch?

We all need to stay in good shape these damn cards are getting hard to keep for some....

I usually take one sandwich, a little beef jerky, protein bar, a bag of vegetables, fruit of some sort (apple, grapes, plum), and 4 waters.

I did carry some soda's, but never a lunch. I always make it a point to get out of the truck and have a meal in a restaurant.

Guardrail appears I double post mind deleting one or moving one to the watering hole....

Anyways sounds like most guys eat dinner twice, that's what I usually do saves time and money

Usually a double whopper from burger king, a supersize FF, and a diet soda, the diet soda helps me watch my calorie intake!!!:17142:

Lunchpail??? You mean what's on your plate at the Truckstop Buffet!! Com'on boys, let's eat healthy... put them smokes down, stop the chew, dont drink so heavy in the morning after work and get a little of that good ol' exercise going on. Do you think we beat the Japanese and Gerry's back in WWII by sitting on our butts 24 hours a day???

Billy, are you a natural ******* or are you the result of a lifetime of working hard to be an *******?
When you retire, you should be put on display in the proctology dept as an example of a perfect *******.

Lunchpail??? You mean what's on your plate at the Truckstop Buffet!! Com'on boys, let's eat healthy... put them smokes down, stop the chew, dont drink so heavy in the morning after work and get a little of that good ol' exercise going on. Do you think we beat the Japanese and Gerry's back in WWII by sitting on our butts 24 hours a day???

Billy, were you there when the Germans bombed pearl harbor? <<<movie reference for RC's sake. Run with it RC!

Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, hmmmm, missed that movie.
RC is thinking there is a infinestimally small chance that Billy was there for the whole thing and was a member of the occupation forces in Japan afterwards. He heard about Hiroshima and went to go see it. While there he was exposed to ionizing radiation which made him immortal but also affected his brain with the primary effect being delusions of grandeur.

Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, hmmmm, missed that movie.
RC is thinking there is a infinestimally small chance that Billy was there for the whole thing and was a member of the occupation forces in Japan afterwards. He heard about Hiroshima and went to go see it. While there he was exposed to ionizing radiation which made him immortal but also affected his brain with the primary effect being delusions of grandeur.

Animal House...John Belushi: "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?".

Don't know what you guys stuffed down your face, but me and the wife went out for some sushi tonight! If you want to speak with a pro on how to use chopsticks, look no further fellas.

Mmmmm bait.

That bait is food to the Japanese. You should try it sometime, I know you been on the same run for the past 62 years probably eating and stopping at the same stops everyday as well! But a little change would spice up you up you old salt you.