FedEx Freight | whats in the line drivers lunch pail

Nuvigil,Five hour energy.None of this starts working until I get out of the truck and start walking around. Then I feel like my heart is going to explode. Oh the life of a road driver.

Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, hmmmm, missed that movie.
RC is thinking there is a infinestimally small chance that Billy was there for the whole thing and was a member of the occupation forces in Japan afterwards. He heard about Hiroshima and went to go see it. While there he was exposed to ionizing radiation which made him immortal but also affected his brain with the primary effect being delusions of grandeur.

Perhaps Billy was one of the 30 survivors of Hiroshima who was on the last train to leave. After being nuked at Hiroshima, the Japanese government sent a trainload of irradiated survivors for medical care to the nearest large industrial city; Nagasaki. They then endured the second blast. As for me, if that happened, I'd spend the next week in the confessional, when I wasn't busy lighting candles...

Definitely not your day if you were one of those 30 folks....

ST

I Pack a chobani greek yogurt your choice on flavor very good variety, fiber one bar, fruit cup packed in juice not syrup, maybe veggie sticks or something like that and 4- 5 waters stay hydrated it is like roto rooter for the body and I use fat free creamer In my coffee and equal for sweetner .. I have lost some oh and sometimes there is a store across street from Hub that makes big chef salads and I might get one every couple weeks or twice a month just to break up the yogurt deal.They make awesome subs there also but cut way back on bread. Another option is cottage cheese and mix fruit in it peaches , pineapple etc etc!! A sandwich once in awhile wont kill ya but big subs everynight whoa or big meals holy moly!!! Yeah the whole Dot physical isn't the joke it used to be now . Going to weed alot of good drivers out I'm afraid . Good luck to you sir in your weight loss .

Last edited by a moderator:
I Pack a chobani greek yogurt your choice on flavor very good variety, fiber one bar, fruit cup packed in juice not syrup, maybe veggie sticks or something like that and 4- 5 waters stay hydrated it is like roto rooter for the body and I use fat free creamer In my coffee and equal for sweetner .. I have lost some oh and sometimes there is a store across street from Hub that makes big chef a lads and I might get one every couple weeks or twice a month just to break up the yogurt deal.They make awesome subs there also but cut way back on bread. Another option is cottage cheese and mix fruit in it peaches , pineapple etc etc!! A sandsich once in awhile wont kill ya but big subs everynight whoa or big meals holy moly!!! Yeah the whole Dot physical isnt the joke it used to be now . Going to weed alot of good drivers out im afraid . Good luck to you sir in your weight loss .

Wow! Nothing gay about that lunch....

ST, you made me spit out my Wendy's triple burger with that one. Too much.
Ahh man. Where's my Mountain Dew and fries ??

Wow! Nothing gay about that lunch....

The man asked a legitimate question, I gave him an answer .That lunch works for me trust me I would eat a whole sub everynight and go home and have sausage gravy biscuits and grits for breakfast but I would be 400 pounds in a year so this is what I do.It sucks getting old and fat!!!!

Thanks moose. I have been thinking of buying salads on the go but I find they come super sized. So my wife gets me small ones from traderjoes occasionally.very tastey

Yeah make a salad to take along I love the different lettuce mixs they have now, baby spinach, romaine all that good stuff and fresh green peppers and nice big pcs of sweet Vidalia onions and top it off with some raspberry vinaigrette! !!!!!! Tasty tasty

Yeah make a salad to take along I love the different lettuce mixs they have now, baby spinach, romaine all that good stuff and fresh green peppers and nice big pcs of sweet Vidalia onions and top it off with some raspberry vinaigrette! !!!!!! Tasty tasty

i hear ya man, im a bachelor so im lazy and just buy the different mixes at trashmary. but they are goood.

Perhaps Billy was one of the 30 survivors of Hiroshima who was on the last train to leave. After being nuked at Hiroshima, the Japanese government sent a trainload of irradiated survivors for medical care to the nearest large industrial city; Nagasaki. They then endured the second blast. As for me, if that happened, I'd spend the next week in the confessional, when I wasn't busy lighting candles...

Definitely not your day if you were one of those 30 folks....

ST

After Running a 12 foot crate up a dirt driveway the other day because my good looking rig was just too big, I'm not going to lie.... I'm one tough SOB!!! Look out.

Thanks moose. I have been thinking of buying salads on the go but I find they come super sized. So my wife gets me small ones from traderjoes occasionally.very tastey

Lord, what I wouldn't give to have a Trader Joes here...love their pumpkin bread mix.