FedEx Freight | What's in you dumpster?

SwampRatt

TB Legend
Credits
Looked in YOUR dumpster lately?

This, spotted in an unnamed FXFE dumpster, seems to rank high on the "unusual list".

C4BFVWr.jpg

Last edited:
Is that a T680 cab?

I remember the shop at TOL dismantled an old red racer once a few years back. The frame was rotted on it, apparently, so the truck was dismantled and scrapped.

Is that a T680 cab?

I remember the shop at TOL dismantled an old red racer once a few years back. The frame was rotted on it, apparently, so the truck was dismantled and scrapped.

Looks like a city kenworth cab if that's what a T680 cab is? Never saw one in a dumpster but I have seen some in corner of yard.

Is that a T680 cab?

First of all, NOBODY dismantles, scraps and or puts Redracer in the dumpster...and there's nothing wrong with my frame!!!
A few may have wanted to, or perhaps even tried, but I'm right here still chugging along!!

Looks like a recycling dumpster. KCY usually has one of these for brake drums, wheels and all kinds of other items. You should see what's behind the shop in Harrison, all kinds of cabs, frames, engines, transmissions, etc laying around waiting to be repurposed.

roog

We had a Roadway district manager who would scrounge around inside the dumpster. He would find discarded rolls of tape, that still had tape on them!! He went on to become a vice president at FedEx Ground.

Last edited:
Looks like a recycling dumpster. KCY usually has one of these for brake drums, wheels and all kinds of other items. You should see what's behind the shop in Harrison, all kinds of cabs, frames, engines, transmissions, etc laying around waiting to be repurposed.

roog

Here's one from 2008.

CfmKbDn.jpg