FedEx Freight | What's in you dumpster?

We'd strip a trailer up at the dock before grabbing an empty from the Colony. :lmao:
The feeling is mutual...we have a corner of the yard designated for the left coast pups and we try to only load those ::shit:: wagons on lanes going west, good riddens...we'd prefer to send them east, into the Atlantic!!
Unfortunately we can't get rid of the left coast dollies...not only do drivers avoid them like the plague, so does the shop...they spend more time on the deadline than they do the dolly pool!!

Oh yeah??!! Well you're the ones who ruined them!!
That's it, Red, 3:00 at the bike cage...:mf swordfight::nut kick::draw: :clappy:
I'll bring the koolaid and the big league chew. I bet you two marbles the husky boy with the big hat wins. Be careful the skinny one fight dirty.
That's right, first I'm gonna replace Dave's Dew with Skinny Doc and when he runs out of steam trying to remove his hat, I'm gonna block the opening of the cage with an AF rust bucket and leave him suffering from Dew withdrawals!! Then I'm gonna take your marbles AND your Big League Chew while I ride off into the sunset on Kayabo!!

Y'all both sides have some real junk. I'd have pulled an ancient Watkins pup, nose stand and all, over any more recent trash heap from AF or Viking. My old barn could never get rid of AF or Viking pups because nobody wanted to touch them.

At least a Watkins beater wouldn't suffer from snapped rusty suspension bushings like the AF Monons or rip your mudflaps off like a Viking Wabash. And you had to be trying to put a fork through those FRP walls.

Could detonate a grenade inside a Watkins and all it'd do is blow the roof off.

A Better view. Guessing parts to be obsolete... None worth salvaging?

iIjLbIB.jpg

jqQkecP.jpg