FedEx Freight | WHATS NEW IN CMH

bigdaddy300

TB Lurker
Credits
HEY THERE FELLOW ROAD AND CITY DRIVERS JUST DROPPING A LINE TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS ANY NEW NEWS ABOUT THE COLUMBUS OHIO HUB/TERMINAL ARE THEY GONNA ADD ANY MORE RUNS ON AFTER THIS BID WILL THEY OPEN UP THE REST OF THE DOCK WELL IF ANYONE HAS ANY NEW INFO WOULD BE GLAD TO HEAR BACK FROM YA :drama:

I doubt anybody really knows anything until Dave or Rick tell us. I'd like to know myself, it's really slow right now and I sure hope it speeds up. Several of my co-workers says this happens every year around this time, I don't remember it being like this. If it stays slow around bid time, they aren't going to add any runs, except extra board and maybe if we are really lucky the will bring some daytime linehaul in. I don't know what they'd do for city, that world changes all the time.

[quote author=bigdaddy300 link=topic=82408.msg851558#msg851558 date=1280180485]
HEY THERE FELLOW ROAD AND CITY DRIVERS JUST DROPPING A LINE TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS ANY NEW NEWS ABOUT THE COLUMBUS OHIO HUB/TERMINAL ARE THEY GONNA ADD ANY MORE RUNS ON AFTER THIS BID WILL THEY OPEN UP THE REST OF THE DOCK WELL IF ANYONE HAS ANY NEW INFO WOULD BE GLAD TO HEAR BACK FROM YA :drama:
[/quote]