XPO | What's next?Don't use crosswalk will be half strike

runningfor48

Here for Entertainment
Credits
So watched video today moving dropped trailer from half strike to full. I check my hook by climbing under and double checking myself. The other day came out of my barn didn't use crosswalk and a lean team member came running out and told me, hey man can you please use crosswalk......I said sure then he told me if a member of management saw me I would have to have a sit down. What the hell did he mean by tat? Really is this what Con-way has come to?

So watched video today moving dropped trailer from half strike to full. I check my hook by climbing under and double checking myself. The other day came out of my barn didn't use crosswalk and a lean team member came running out and told me, hey man can you please use crosswalk......I said sure then he told me if a member of management saw me I would have to have a sit down. What the hell did he mean by tat? Really is this what Con-way has come to?
It is just going to get worse, management is out of control trying to control us. The longer we wait to do anything the harder it is going to be to change it.

Newest rule, it's an accident, and a call to Ann Arbor if two lifts touch. I'm not talking fling down the dock and hit one, I mean...finagling a piece of freight from a trailer, and you rub up against one lightly while trying to do it. Guy at LDA's lift got hit by another dockhand..and him, being a driver, got a accident strike, and had to call linehaul etc. They said it's his fault, not paying attention to his surroundings constantly, and knowing he should have avoided other said lift. The high-ups say this...it's the same thing as being in your tractor, when your on your lift. If two lifts touch, you are dangerous, and careless behind the wheel of your truck. Seriously? There aren't 70 tractors in any parking lot going 70 different directions, hauling ass everywhere. It's damn near impossible to go a week at a big FAC, without another lift touching another in some form.

This place is out of control.

Newest rule, it's an accident, and a call to Ann Arbor if two lifts touch. I'm not talking fling down the dock and hit one, I mean...finagling a piece of freight from a trailer, and you rub up against one lightly while trying to do it. Guy at LDA's lift got hit by another dockhand..and him, being a driver, got a accident strike, and had to call linehaul etc. They said it's his fault, not paying attention to his surroundings constantly, and knowing he should have avoided other said lift. The high-ups say this...it's the same thing as being in your tractor, when your on your lift. If two lifts touch, you are dangerous, and careless behind the wheel of your truck. Seriously? There aren't 70 tractors in any parking lot going 70 different directions, hauling ass everywhere. It's damn near impossible to go a week at a big FAC, without another lift touching another in some form.

This place is out of control.

They were doing this at my old barn for over a year now. It was a half-strike when I got mine...

I feel like I have Returned to Kindergarten
where are the damned Crayons I want to write on the walls draw my teacher a prrretty Picture !!!!

I feel like I have Returned to Kindergarten
where are the damned Crayons I want to write on the walls draw my teacher a prrretty Picture !!!!
I here that a meeting of regional managers is being held next week to establish a procedure for wiping our a$$es. New inspectors are currently being interviewed.

Well then I'm definitely screwed. There m's no such thing as a quick potty break...that's where I do all my fb catching up, etc.

Well then I'm definitely screwed. There m's no such thing as a quick potty break...that's where I do all my fb catching up, etc.
You too? So do i. I guess I'll do it while driving. Oh shoot, never mind, I'm being watched their too. Damn.
I love xcw, it makes me happy
J.N(xme)