FedEx Freight | What's the BIG news coming this summer

Learning how to back up was optional.
How about checking overhead clearances??

8EwEDTQ.jpg

gIgkcih.jpg

Oops... sorry. Guess I should have used this one of Big Dave when he graduated from the CRST training school 15 years ago...I wonder if he still has his cap??
I'ma betting if he still using the same hat..... it's probably in need of a oil change. ... lol :dread: :grin:

Rumor has it that the big news, is in fact "No News". But that's only a rumor, and thus unconfirmed. Yet I did hear it from a road driver who talked a dock worker who heard it from an operations manager who knows a guy, and had a slice and a "Pepsi" with him at a place near the barn, where all the freight is handled by peeps who talk to the person in charge. So it must be true.

I hear the biggest news is that Big Dave and his hat might be visiting a service center near you!
No. It's too logistically cost prohibitive, with the various pilot cars, crane services, telephone wire removal, road repairs and various state highway patrol and permit fees.
Unless they do away with the popcorn machines....

No. It's too logistically cost prohibitive, with the various pilot cars, crane services, telephone wire removal, road repairs and various state highway patrol and permit fees.
Unless they do away with the popcorn machines....

vmwFNzx.jpg

That would be a huge mistake, IMO...

Latest word on the street has it that the company is going to start paying the average road driver what they're actually worth. Not sure some of my co workers can handle the pay cut to minimum wage....RC, care to weigh in on this?

Latest word on the street has it that the company is going to start paying the average road driver what they're actually worth. Not sure some of my co workers can handle the pay cut to minimum wage....RC, care to weigh in on this?
Let's not restrict this to just road drivers, let's include everybody...city, dock, office, mechanics, management...just think of all the money the company could save!! Well, come to think of it, by the time they pay me what I'm worth they'll probably just break even!! :1036316054: