FedEx Freight | What's the BIG news coming this summer

Are you related to BillyLo at OD??

There's only one BillyLo

DVnjjPC.jpg

Why would you assume Estes would buy FedEx and not the other way?
I can't see Estes having anything FedEx doesn't already have, besides market share. Would FedEx feel threatened enough by Estes to buy them, just to absorb them/put them out of business? Maybe, but probably not. It wouldn't be a cheap proposition and the net gain for FedEx wouldn't be very big.

In any case, I was being facetious. FedEx is involved in a litany of businesses that Estes might be interested in entering, but them buying FedEx is about as likely as FedEx buying them. The joke was that rumors should be taken with a grain of salt.

Seeing Estes trailers in a FedEx yard doesn't necessarily mean anything. LTL's will often pay one another to move trailers around "out of system" with the goal of getting them somewhere more useful.

With all of the flying j... pilot points I'm building up..... I'm looking to buy something. Not sure if you have the same program as ground but we get 10 cents a gallon .... it adds up quickly.

With all of the flying j... pilot points I'm building up..... I'm looking to buy something. Not sure if you have the same program as ground but we get 10 cents a gallon .... it adds up quickly.

You should give those free showers to shiny wheels when they come in. Some of those guys are rough. :fart: