FedEx Freight | What's the BIG news coming this summer

I spotted a contractor pulling an Old Dominion 53' trailer today. It was a large car with "contracted to Old Dominion Freight Lines Thomasville NC" on the door.

Sometimes the port guys pull long boxes. Just a wannabe od driver and a wannabe American citizen

Man this forum needs some big news. It's gotten slow around here. They need a center to file spark some life around here.
:hide:
You'll be waiting for a long time, there are no centers with enough support to file...even though "others" would like for you to believe this :crap:!!

Maybe that's the big news? Several centers file for a vote to help stave off any decertifying push from some at the four union centers? :poke:
Again, not gonna happen...although the decert movement is in full swing and moving along nicely, "others" are trying to convince some that it's "illegal to sign"...I mean really, how stupid do they think their co-workers are?? They're just showing their true ignorance, fear, and dishonesty...thx, not that we needed their help!! :1036316054:

I don't recall u asking my permission to use my likeness!!
Big Daves uncle said it would be fine....
U8RMdxP.jpg

I pass OD trucks pulling rail cans to and from the rail yard every morning between 2:30-3:30, I thought you guys only used your intermodal trailers for drayage??

I think that's all we do with them. We have that division that exclusively handles intermodal business. If it was a twin screw tractor then it was one of our container guys, but as far as I knew, we got rid of all the contractors in that division and brought it all in house.

Sundrop might b ok, if he has a REAL Yeti, he sure don't need a raise

I have three coolers. A Yeti 20, 45, and 75. I have one Hopper flip, and two 20 oz. Ramblers.

I use the Roadie 20 on the back of my four wheeler when riding trails. The 75 goes on the boat. The 45 I use on the back of my truck when fishing all day from the bank in farm ponds.

The Yeti Hopper goes to work.

I have three coolers. A Yeti 20, 45, and 75. I have one Hopper flip, and two 20 oz. Ramblers.

I use the Roadie 20 on the back of my four wheeler when riding trails. The 75 goes on the boat. The 45 I use on the back of my truck when fishing all day from the bank in farm ponds.

The Yeti Hopper goes to work.
Don't bring your Yeti to the coast, last fall two thieves stole over 400 from p u trucks.
They were caught ,recovered about half them