FedEx Freight | What's the BIG news coming this summer

This is the Big Dave show. I'm just his Ed McMahon. :idunno:

ybJ3XSp.jpg

Dang, all you guys getting in on these truckin' classic remakes. Make a guy all sentimental about the sound of a two stroke Detroit or a Mack V8. Put that hammer down and give it hell!

They're not, KCY is in Kansas. Triples are legal on the Kansas Turnpike and in Oklahoma too.

They are also legal provisionally the 19 miles from Goodland, KS to Colorado state line and continue into Denver.

roog

Gotcha. I had I-70 in my mind to St. Louis when you said Kansas City.

I figured with all the containers and pigs with FEDEX on them coming west you, and getting the FEDEX name off doors, you freight guys would be hauling more ground trailers to make up for the loss of freight going onPT and rail...

Dang, all you guys getting in on these truckin' classic remakes. Make a guy all sentimental about the sound of a two stroke Detroit or a Mack V8. Put that hammer down and give it hell!
Guy driving a Crackerbox with 8v71 after grabing a quick coffe, came to the fuel desk, looked at his bill and asked
How about the six qts. of oil I asked you for?
Clerk says I didn't hear you say anything about oil.
Said Oh Hell, just go pour it on the ground, I'll pay you, it will be on the ground any way in an hour or two.

Guy driving a Crackerbox with 8v71 after grabing a quick coffe, came to the fuel desk, looked at his bill and asked
How about the six qts. of oil I asked you for?
Clerk says I didn't hear you say anything about oil.
Said Oh Hell, just go pour it on the ground, I'll pay you, it will be on the ground any way in an hour or two.
Wonder how many youngsters just read this, said "huh? WTF is a 8V71?":17142: