FedEx Freight | whats the biggest, or some of the biggest docks fedex freight has?

KCY has 250 ? ( or something like that ) doors 70+ city 198 road.
EKC has 120 or so doors and supposed to have 110 city 30 road.
Numbers changing a bit right now but that's close on the employees.

MRL has 268 doors minus one for a trash compactor on 40 something acres.

SBO was 260 something, just a couple smaller than MRL and is on 60 something acres.

CLT has 350+

Charlotte-CLT doesn't have any doors that start with the number 200. 10's, 100's and 300's. Mainline in the 10's , city starting in the 100's and Hub starting in the 300's. A nice HUB is the bustling metropolis of GBO-Greensboro North Carolina.

You better hope you never have to walk from dispatch to the shop in Atlanta. They'll find you someday, Just look for the circling buzzards. I'm not even sure if they share the same freakin' Zip Code.

Charlotte-CLT doesn't have any doors that start with the number 200. 10's, 100's and 300's. Mainline in the 10's , city starting in the 100's and Hub starting in the 300's. A nice HUB is the bustling metropolis of GBO-Greensboro North Carolina.

You better hope you never have to walk from dispatch to the shop in Atlanta. They'll find you someday, Just look for the circling buzzards. I'm not even sure if they share the same freakin' Zip Code.

Now that I think of that you are correct about the doors in C LT.
GBO is about the best oiled machine of any terminal overall that I have been to.

I had to go thru CLT last night, I seriously do not know where they would be able to put more trailers if a big company were to go out.... the loads are mixed with the empties on the empty line... It's a mess there.

future driver said:
Are there any with less doors than this. I would find that more interesting.

I saw a 2 door center. It was actually on the end of a building. It was on my way home from Rockbridge MO to Indianapolis In. I just don't remember what the nearest town was.

At the time of the American Freightways Northeast expansion in the spring of 2000, PVD (Providence RI) had two doors that belonged to another local/regional freight company.They worked around us. Welcome to the neighborhood?