Yellow | whats the latest roadie?

Hey Wyoming!

Sorry I have not had a chance to post till now....been extra busy. Anyways I started on 10-19 with some hazmat training & video`s. on Friday 10-20 I took my road test and when I returned from that I was sent back out for deliveries and pick ups......was able to get 13 hours in today. off to a great start and everyone at the terminal is very helpful! seems to be a good group of guys!

How about yourself.....ya keeping busy? have you been on the street, dock or both?

Thanks again for askin` and thanks to all the guys for the support!

I`ll update when I can

Hey Roadie, I'm glad you got things going. Just hang in there, do what you can, and it will be alright. You guys are combo drivers, right? DS.

Docksteward said:
Hey Roadie, I'm glad you got things going. Just hang in there, do what you can, and it will be alright. You guys are combo drivers, right? DS.

That is correct D.S. they put on 2 casual combo drivers and hired 1 road driver. I had a great time on my first full day, felt good to be in a Big R truck.

Thanks for the support.......

How are things in N.C.

:bananalama:

Roadie said:
That is correct D.S. they put on 2 casual combo drivers and hired 1 road driver. I had a great time on my first full day, felt good to be in a Big R truck.

How are things in N.C.

Seem to be a little slow this week, even though we are still working 10 hour days and 6th and 7th punches almost every day!! DS.

$$$$$$$$$

Hay Roadie I forget where you got hired? And 5 hours of OT on your first day. Get ready for a bunch of it. If you need help in spending it I can give you my paypal account...:Banane01:

Toxic said:
Hay Roadie I forget where you got hired? And 5 hours of OT on your first day. Get ready for a bunch of it. If you need help in spending it I can give you my paypal account...:Banane01:

Hey Toxic,

I`m casual at 272.....let me know what that paypal account is and I`ll get that sent right out :hysterical:

anything over 8 hours you can have...we can just call it.......Moderator fee`s:punk:

Later! :)

glad to hear that roadie,filled out paperwork on monday and i get to start next tuesday the 31st.can't wait either. DSL is down in my area now,so i will keep you guys posted when i can.

Roadie said:

How are things in N.C.

There's something I'd thought I never hear. Glad to be in a Big R p&d truck? God bless ya!

Roadie said:
Hey Toxic,

I`m casual at 272.....let me know what that paypal account is and I`ll get that sent right out :hysterical:

anything over 8 hours you can have...we can just call it.......Moderator fee`s:punk:

Later! :)
What a good plan!!!!!!!! I will pm you my address :busted_blue: