FedEx Freight | what's the verdict in cgt

CGT votes NO!!!
Official results...143 NO, 91 yes
Way to go CGT!!!
Another landslide victory!!!

Congratulations to the winning side.

Here's one for yall :1904:

There will be time to talk about why at a later date. Hope the drivers from CGT can share some 1st hand perspective.

Congratulations on using your right to vote for representation. Would have loved to see the vote go the other way but I honestly can't blame you guys. I'm pro union all day everyday, but we can try to get you guys to join when our general president is one of the crooks in the country (outside of Bush). I hope and pray that come 2016 we vote in a new president get rid of the old guard officials and take the Teamsters back to when Hoffa Sr was president and who created the magnificent NMFA or when Ron Carrey was in office who put the freight and UPS drivers 1st in the mid 90s. Then you guys will look and see maybe I would like to join. Good Luck

Okay....The Verdict is in.....it's a no vote....The Voting is over as we know it....no other pending votes....The traveling road show of upper management. ...said...
"They couldn't make changes while votes we're pending, because it would and or could be construed as Unfair Labor Practice's.. But once the Votes are out of the way..WE'VE HEARD YOU, THERE'S POSITIVE CHANGE COMMING"

WE ARE WAITING....

Okay....The Verdict is in.....it's a no vote....The Voting is over as we know it....no other pending votes....The traveling road show of upper management. ...said...
"They couldn't make changes while votes we're pending, because it would and or could be construed as Unfair Labor Practice's.. But once the Votes are out of the way..WE'VE HEARD YOU, THERE'S POSITIVE CHANGE COMMING"

WE ARE WAITING....

Good stuff I bet those changes will happen tomorrow if thats the case :hilarious:

Within a fews days or so for NHS at 6 months out with RCH about a week afterwards. There is still a about another month until NAS and POS could refile.

Well all joke's and laughing smiley faces aside ......we're almost at the 6 month Point for some terminals that pulled the vote....FXF I'm sure is aware of the implications of that...

Well all jokes aside, i think they have done all their going to do other than our normal raise coming in oct.

We should all give a reminder monday morning that there are no active petitions.
SHOW US WHAT THEY HAVE IF ANYTHING!!!!!
I'll have to give you credit for being one of very few pro-union guys who understand that as long as petitions are being filed, the company can't do anything as far as company wide changes go...guys like CT and others have been crying about lack of changes for months but they failed to understand the company's hands were tied with these petitions....or they knew and we're just trying to fuel the fire with untrue accusations, which is probably more accurate.
I'll agree, now is the time for the changes that the company spoke of to come to fruition, guess we'll see.

I truely hope to see change in a positive direction.
I'll have to give you credit for being one of very few pro-union guys who understand that as long as petitions are being filed, the company can't do anything as far as company wide changes go...guys like CT and others have been crying about lack of changes for months but they failed to understand the company's hands were tied with these petitions....or they knew and we're just trying to fuel the fire with untrue accusations, which is probably more accurate.
I'll agree, now is the time for the changes that the company spoke of to come to fruition, guess we'll see.

I truely hope to see change in a positive direction.

I wonder what to make of this document then Red?
QT6vVOl.jpg

That more bs from your side how did they do the gpd raise then? They could have done anything they wanted just like Conway did.

That more bs from your side how did they do the gpd raise then? They could have done anything they wanted just like Conway did.
FedEx doesn't determine the GDP raise. Three different outside sources do and then FedEx looks at the data ,determines the average of the three, then gives the raise accordingly. Previously they only used one company. Bringing in the other two gave raises to 50 more centers which is a good direction to be going in my opinion. They also will be revisiting that data quarterly instead of yearly to make any necessary changes. At least that's how it was explained to us....

many drivers have proven that places that didnt get the gdp have a higher cost of living than centers that
got the raise.
So the reason we here is no turn over we can replace you.
That is total disrepect to the drivers at them centers

many drivers have proven that places that didnt get the gdp have a higher cost of living than centers that
got the raise.
So the reason we here is no turn over we can replace you.
That is total disrepect to the drivers at them centers
It's hard telling what all factors apply to determine what centers got the raise and the one's that didn't and we probably never will know but one thing is for sure, as long as there are 4 different pay scales there will be unhappy drivers. Even if they got rid of the botom tier, my guess is there would still be discontent because some centers would still make more than others.