TForce | whats up my fellow brothers,,,

mud-flap

TB Lurker
Credits
been on facebook more than here,,,ups freight in SOH is still going the same,,,,,same overnite managment ,,,,,,but to see our teamster 710 BA come on the dock,,,,,walk around and talk to the workers,,is like the best, i have waited a long time for that,,ups frt. is still being unfair and not letting me change my health ins. again for those new to the board,,,i am a dock worker at ups frt. in southholland il. (SOH) and i also am a indiana national guard member..while deployed to Iraq i missed the open enrollment ,,,now i cam back to work in dec. and would like to change my health ins. but ups will not let me ,,,filed a grievance and an appeal letter to the ups HR people...still nothing yet,,,i have a plan b now i want to have plan A!! looks like it wont happen ups showing alot of hate for a 15 yr. dock worker and iraq war vet,,shame on UPS and SOH managment for allowing this to go on

Sorry to hear about your situation, its not fair at all, and no respect. Thanks for your military service to our country. Those ungrateful SOBs in managment........there day will come. GOOD LUCK BROTHER!!!!!!!

..mud-flap what is you co telling you...seems to me the law is pretty clear..
Federal Law mind you....

Title 38

§ 4311. Discrimination against persons who serve in the uniformed services and acts of reprisal prohibited [/B]
(a) A person who is a member of, applies to be a member of, performs, has performed, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform service in a uniformed service shall not be denied initial employment, reemployment, retention in employment, promotion, or any benefit of employment by an employer on the basis of that membership, application for membership, performance of service, application for service, or obligation.........

§ 4312. Reemployment rights of persons who serve in the uniformed services
(a) Subject to subsections (b), (c), and (d) and to section 4304, any person whose absence from a position of employment is necessitated by reason of service in the uniformed services shall be entitled to the reemployment rights and benefits and other employment benefits of this chapter if--

..call you unit,your congressman,senators and the Governor for it was his authority that sent you...