New Penn | whats up with the TB servers???

newpenn107

TB Regular
Credits
anyone else having problems? its taking forever to load every page, post or thread.

I have dozens of booked marked sites I go to. This is the only one taking so much time to load up

Yes this is the only site that is slow. Must be using YRCW server. I heard they sold it and leased it back.

Working on it guys, be patient I am setting up a new server, its bought and paid for I just got to get more hours in a day.

Working on it guys, be patient I am setting up a new server, its bought and paid for I just got to get more hours in a day.

Now all you just have to get some more Premium members to help pay for it... glad I could help!!! Just trying to help you out there Jeff!!!!!:thumbsup:

be patient for a couple more days
we will soon have quadruple the ram qudruple the cache size qudruple the hard drive and quadruple the band width

I am transferring a couple of dummy sites first to make sure the transfer will be smooth...

Wont be long

ok I have the new, new server up and running and I uploaded my Raiders site to it to test it (www.raiderfans.org)

If you want to test the speed, go to that site

I plan on making the move either saturday or sunday this week