Estes | whats up with these southern terminals

loosechange

TB Lurker
Credits
ever since ive gotten south its taking forever to get a run good lord as big as this terminal is i shouldve been gone hrs ago but i sure am enjoying the weather down here:thumbup:

ever since ive gotten south its taking forever to get a run good lord as big as this terminal is i shouldve been gone hrs ago but i sure am enjoying the weather down here:thumbup:

I'm still running 600 plus every day and haven't left the South and haven't waited longer than 10. Timing plays a part of it and big terminals normally have a lot of schedule guys leaving between 8 and 11.

Just tell them at the window, that your a big buddy of Mildews....They'll be putty in your hands, and you'll run your -ss off LOL

lol i gotta get rid of this damn loaner truck before i wanna run like him only took me 17.5 hrs to get outa there mildew must have some pull

I'm starting to think that y'al might be a thinkun that I'm some sorta suckazz or something :butt kiss::

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm starting to think that y'al might be a thinkun that I'm some sorta suckazz or something :butt kiss::

nooooo !!, with a big strapper reputation you have, we are all just trying to catch onto your shirt tail, and get us some of that gravy hauling, that you have gotten yourself into LOL

nooooo !!, with a big strapper reputation you have, we are all just trying to catch onto your shirt tail, and get us some of that gravy hauling, that you have gotten yourself into LOL

You gotta watch The Dew....He'll lead you on like a wh*re after your wallet, then let you pay for lunch......Watch him, I'm tellin' ya...

You gotta watch The Dew....He'll lead you on like a wh*re after your wallet, then let you pay for lunch......Watch him, I'm tellin' ya...

I always conveniently forget my wallet, just ask my wife next time y'all stop by when I'm out. I priciate the Yuengling traditional lager somebody left in the fridge by the way.

I always conveniently forget my wallet, just ask my wife next time y'all stop by when I'm out. I priciate the Yuengling traditional lager somebody left in the fridge by the way.

You must carry your license and medical card in your briefcase, right?? MMMM Yuengling!!!! My fave!