Estes | what's up?

Been hearing somethings up from a high up.

They posted openings at out terminal yesterday for 2 utility and 2 extraboard. We've been having 5 city drivers a day take off because we're overstaffed. The out bound super said our extraboard have been leaving with empties and our utility guy's only been working a couple of days a week. Must be a boatload of freight coming onboard.

Was this a ? or did you hear something from high up...Stop confusing people..(Drunk Poster In The House)

I heard something from a high up saying something was up. Be easy on me for a couple days. I'm sill trying to get that KoolAid out of My system from the Superbowl Sunday night. heard the Falcons won

I heard no more bunk rooms for us we will now stay at the best hotels money can buy and all meals paid by Estes Express!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flame:

Lol. Might be another terminal opening in the big A. I'm not sure but i've been waiting to hear more about it but I think its going to be a small hub terminal.

Lol. Might be another terminal opening in the big A. I'm not sure but i've been waiting to hear more about it but I think its going to be a small hub terminal.

Where on earth would they put it? There's the big one downtown and then Athens and Marietta, seems they have the area covered pretty well. Is the main hub downtown running out on capacity?