Central Transport | What's Up????????????

pompano

TB Lurker
Credits
What's going on at vitran? I have a few friends that work at vitran and they are not very happy these days.
New pay scale?
New mileage chart,taking back pay from drivers for miles ran.
Any truth to this just curious???????:nutkick:

Pompano said:
What's going on at vitran? I have a few friends that work at vitran and they are not very happy these days.
New pay scale?
New mileage chart,taking back pay from drivers for miles ran.
Any truth to this just curious???????:nutkick:
I dont work there anymore but I heard the same....looks to me as the company is in a downward spiral...has anybody seen the NAZDAQ?

Ripping of drivers

You are right they took back pay from a driver in cleveland. This company is going down hill fast.

i think if its gonna take to long to go with chi then we need to try a different route and try to get a different hub to go maybe somthing a little further south along with 7 or 8 smaller terminals we cant just let this keep going before much longer things are gonna settle in and people will forget about the things the company has done

Are you the same Fester That rode around in those ugly dark blue tractors with a nasty 4 letter word on them last year?????

fester said:
i think if its gonna take to long to go with chi then we need to try a different route and try to get a different hub to go maybe somthing a little further south along with 7 or 8 smaller terminals we cant just let this keep going before much longer things are gonna settle in and people will forget about the things the company has done

Like I have posted before I have friends at vitran keep spreading the word about this site.If enough of you guys/ladies get on board, you can compare notes and take it from there. Good luck. I know I have heard some horror stories.:chairshot:

Whats the city pay for Vitran employees, anyone know? Thay just bought us out and we dont have any idea whats going to happen.