Estes | what's your favorite terminal to roll into?

Do some reading

Here is one for you my ABF buddy....

"A truthful witness does not deceive, but a false witness pours out lies"

"A man is praised according to his wisdom, but men with warped minds are despised"

"A hot tempered man stirs up dissenton, but a patient man calms a quarrel"

You should read the good book

Anytime you want to get together for a prayer meeting let me know.

-'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'
Ezekiel 25:17

look dont want to get into it hope to meet you 2 someday got to get back into my bible god bless you brothers :smilie_132:
I think he really means he to meet us and to hurt us, maybe Elvis can interupt this post for us. Im not sure we understand the logistics of this situation. Heheh. Remember if you want to go rounds, pm me or anyone else, dont fight in the open forums it looks childish. the mods have spoken on this issue. god bless! :1036316054:

btw everytime that passage comes up in church i picture Samuel L. Jackson in pulp fiction, and I always chuckle to myself...I know im going to hell for it but damn its funny.

Ez

-'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'
Ezekiel said that ,are you sure,because I think Samuel L. Jackson said it first.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

what is all your problems are you men or kids. my favorite term is 164 kansas city because now im home. grow up guys. WE GET IT ROBS NITEMARE/ELVIS YOU GUYS HATE ESTES. good for freakin you dopes ............. IM OUT....

sorry for name callin and please stay on topic and dont question a mans faith please

Thank you, thank you very much, I will copy and paste this immediately. Then I will forward this via e-mail to Richmond. I think there is a man withElvis induced grey hair who really needs to read this. Elvis out.....

what is all your problems are you men or kids. my favorite term is 164 kansas city because now im home. grow up guys. WE GET IT ROBS NITEMARE/ELVIS YOU GUYS HATE ESTES. good for freakin you dopes ............. IM OUT....

I, for one, will be a toys r us kid forever. And only dopes use dope. A lot of people are not real happy with The brass at Estes. If it truly bothers you that I expose their unfair policies, their integrity, etc. Then I will reluctantly censor my rantings. But i tried to leave this forum once before. They begged me to come back. They took a poll, and the majority wanted more Elvis. But back to topic. My favorite terminal to roll into is the ones that pay for all my time while at that facility. PERIOD. Elvis out and quiet....

whatever. this is a "what is the favorite term to roll into " and EVERY post is how estes sucks.ALRIGHT MOVE ON OR STAY ON TOPIC. thats all. if a MAN is unhappy with the way hes paid then as a MAN he needs to whine and moan like my 2 yr old or make a change in life. easy. and thats it hopefully cfr or some of the other mods will "clean house" on this board. lets be men and stay on topic

figures i had a hard time with the dugan thing i thought i had a good job there. its hard to let go sometimes. i was so mad i told holland to stick it . im happy at estes. sure some things could change. one thing is its alot more laid back than i ve ever seen a company. sometimes too laid back:smilie_132: and i will never like rollin into st. louis:biglaugh: