Estes | what's your favorite terminal to roll into?

my favorite is the one that pays delay pay does not have a bunk house and is no where near that dump days inn in west memphis tn.

figures i had a hard time with the dugan thing i thought i had a good job there. its hard to let go sometimes. i was so mad i told holland to stick it . im happy at estes. sure some things could change. one thing is its alot more laid back than i ve ever seen a company. sometimes too laid back:smilie_132: and i will never like rollin into st. louis:biglaugh:
Ill tell you what old C. Dugan really screwed Vitran from what I understand. His daddy gave hime some money to start Chris Truck Lines, as a competitor to Dugan, and Vitran ended up buying them, and then C Dugan took the money and reopened back up as Dugan Truck Lines now, and took all their customers and most of their drivers, pretty much making that acqusition by Vitran pointless. That man will never get out of trucking....gotta love it

yeah the ol clover leaf is growin. they got nice equi. also one of the dugan boys owns us roads.watch and see the dugan mini empire is on the grow again

My Home Terminal !

My Home terminal of course !

Other than that it is a tough call. 243 is pretty laid back. 225 you can get in and get out right away usually.

Just my .o2