What's your Guess on final 2 President candidates ?

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
1st off "NOT" supporting anybody , just asking for what your guesses are of who will be the final two candidates for President ??

best guess is Trump & Clinton ??? and prolly with Trump winning ?? don't really like either one !!

Trump and Rodham Clinton, God help us!
I don't know...you seem like a reasonable guy like I am. And I predominantly like a Dem in the White House, as it seems you do. The question I have is how do you figure Bernie (we) can pay for his wish list?

I don't know...you seem like a reasonable guy like I am. And I predominantly like a Dem in the White House, as it seems you do. The question I have is how do you figure Bernie (we) can pay for his wish list?
IMO Bernie is the lesser of the two evils. I don't agree with everything on his "wish list" but I do believe he is sincere. I believe he wants what's best for the majority of Americans instead of the elite. Of course he won't accomplish most of what he wants but at least it would be a start. At least he would be better than business as usual with Rodham Clinton or the wheeling and dealing by Trump and the republican controlled congress.

I don't agree with everything on his "wish list" but I do believe he is sincere. I believe he wants what's best for the majority of Americans instead of the elite.
I can agree with that but I think that the Trumpster would be a better, stronger President. There are some countries out there that need to see a trigger happy world manager (since we seem to play world manager) and I do not see Bernie playing that part. I also like Trump's stand on imports and tariffs. If it came down to anyone but Trump vs Bernie I would go with Bernie...But then if it comes down to anyone but Trump I'm voting Dem anyway.

But I am registered Dem and will vote Bernie in our primary.

But I am registered Dem and will vote Bernie in our primary.
They tell me Rodham Clinton already has the majority of the black vote in her pocket. I hope not but I'll be voting for Bernie on Saturday in the SC democrat primary anyway.

They tell me Rodham Clinton already has the majority of the black vote in her pocket.
I find that ironic, cynical, and hypocritical, by her standards shouldn't the blacks be supporting Carson for as long as they can?

We really need to clean house in the congress,throw all of them out who are only working for their golden parachutes.
We need some fresh minds willing to listen to the citizens & work with the 'Boss of the country.
Which at the moment unfortunately for us Americas,none of the current candidates seem qualified to step into the oval office.