Wheeler braking system

I would prefer to do it myself, but, since its THEIR equipment that I am using, I would expect to be paid for it, since I'd be fixing and maintaining THEIR stuff. Do you get paid to work on it?

I can claim delay, so yes I do get paid, unless i take it home, then I don't, I don't really care, it don't take much time to keep it tight or file the plate, its a very important tool, my wheeler is as important as my truck to me, I take care of both of them.

However I'm bidding shuttle so I'm gonna kiss the wheeler by for a while, now I'll be taking care of everyones truck, our trucks get fueled on shuttle, we choose the truck we drive based on fuel level or shop needs, I'm pretty excited to do something new, change is a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

Good luck on shuttle GT

I volunteered for it sun night, I didn't want to work delivery for mon, on a holiday like mon, the routes are all over the place, the boss was looking for a delivery driver to pull shuttles, so I jumped on it, I probably got one more week on delivery then we will start the new bid, I wish it was this week, to many guys dragged their feet on the bid though.

Here's something I'll never use.

20120711_051719.jpg

20120711_051724.jpg

20120711_051727.jpg

I quit using breakdown carts when they told us we couldn't load it up and roll it down the ramp anymore. It's a shame too, because I used to tell the boss, I've got this stop and that stop and I need a breakdance cart and an electric boogaloo jack. I hate the breakdown carts because you have to lift everything twice, once to put it on the cart and once to take it off, that's assuming you haven't lifted the cases once or twice at a previous stop to get them out of the way. I only used them on a few elevator stops when the extra work would actually save me some time. But now I'm supposed to lift the boxes and take them to the back of the trailer, then lift them onto the breakdown cart then lift them again in the customer's kitchen. I gotta lift them three, four times? I swear I bend over enough for this company.

Anyhow, this one has a battery and a motor, what will they think of next?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ted, that is the nicest breakdown I have ever seen, we have 2, only one has the plastic deck on it, the other one broke off, boss man won't replace it because its to expensive, but hey! Who am I to complain, all that money we saved by making a route drivers life harder, let us afford the stupid cameras!!! Oh F'in JOY!!!!!