Estes | When are the Re-bids coming

Obviously some people can't read, I just mentioned ROAD COMBINED TIME BETWEEN THE HUB, LINEHAUL, UTILITY, TEAM DRIVERS. If you are City you are City, totally seperate from the ROAD.
But where I am at I have been here for 11 years and was EXTRA BOARD, Green Board, Back to Extra Board which really got to suck bad the last couple of years, then on to Utility, then Hub, back to Utility.
In other words around here they have been changing alot of LINEHAUL STUFF into Hub related STUFF, catch my drift, so those guys that hired on a couple of years ago as Utility while us Linehaul guys tried to
keep our LINEHAUL time, now have the 500 mile turn Hub Runs and a couple of those runs you don't even touch a dock, so jackass if I would have had a Crystal Ball telling me Richmond would have changed alot of Linehaul into Hub stuff and Hire all this Utility positions I would have made a change a long time ago, but hey I wanted to keep my Linehaul time, which does not seem to matter much around here anymore!!

So please tell me this .At what terminal made all these changes,And why didnt you stay linehaul if you had that much time.Or even better yet Jackazz..Why all the jumping around from class to class .Umm sounds like to me You wanted the best run you could get regardless of class so be truthfull here with us you chased runs and classes and what ya did was screw your own self am i correct.And btw if you had any linehaul senority as you stated .Any linehaul position that came up for bid at your terminal ,You Jackazz would have had the senority to get it ...All do respect to ya sir ,Your class thing and senority on linehaul make zero sense period.Now tell us again and plz be truthful as you chose to jump classes and ya found yr self screwed for that.Waiting on your answer...

To Road pig.....If im not mistaken we had a coulpe NewYork terminals as well.And my comment was extra board now compared to extra board years ago.Once again you guys stay solo at a room at a motel.Yall at times return to yr home terminal thru the week,You guys have a/c trucks and air ride.And so on and on.Being on the board isnt all easy at all but todays board is a dream compared to yrs ago....

And Flyinby.If your term made operational changes to take kinehaul runs and make them hub deals.My other question is why didnt you stay on the board.Or did they force you to the hub..With that being said as soon as the 1st extra board position that was posted at your terminal.If you had time on anyone in a hub ,Utility,City ,You would have been awarded the extra board position...Now tell me im wrong....

To Road pig.....If im not mistaken we had a coulpe NewYork terminals as well.And my comment was extra board now compared to extra board years ago.Once again you guys stay solo at a room at a motel.Yall at times return to yr home terminal thru the week,You guys have a/c trucks and air ride.And so on and on.Being on the board isnt all easy at all but todays board is a dream compared to yrs ago....
I was driving a cabover 9670 in 89 with no power steering and springs but by god it had A/C I would never do line haul in a non ac truck or double bunk . I ran the city for 5 years and now extra board for 7 years I dont have any problem with seniority policy here but dont think you have the hard life on the road thing cornered. You just chose to run the board when this place abused drivers.

December 3rd is what I'm hearing is when the bids go up...I think it may be the 5th though, the 3rd is on a Saturday....

I have heard of alot of short linehaul meets being turned into hub meet runs with dock time on front or back of runs

Wmx cut a bunch of Dallas and Saint Louis team runs but added a couple wmx-Chicago- Riverside runs.. wonder what teams are going to think of that??

Wmx cut a bunch of Dallas and Saint Louis team runs but added a couple wmx-Chicago- Riverside runs.. wonder what teams are going to think of that??
Mercy, one week of team running feels like a month to me. My hats off to those guys.

Didn't the "loading Harrisburg up" with runs and expanding the break-bulk kinda play a part in that happening...I don't know,just asking...

What's the big deal of being home every day if all ya do is tell the wife and kids to be quiet so you can get some sleep?

One thing you can do is Tell Her To Get A Friggin' Job..... And you can be home and get some sleep...
Its easier to sleep on the floor in 029's bunkroom than getting any kind of shut eye at my house. I'm married with children. Neighbors kids, telemarketers, broke down relatives, kids sporting events, scouts, dogs barking, laundry. etc. It never ends. I'm glad I'm an insomniac

Its easier to sleep on the floor in 029's bunkroom than getting any kind of shut eye at my house. I'm married with children. Neighbors kids, telemarketers, broke down relatives, kids sporting events, scouts, dogs barking, laundry. etc. It never ends. I'm glad I'm an insomniac

I'm glad it's you ,and not me....Good luck..I'll keep my little run...

LOL My bad. I was just thinking of the old bunkrooms at 029 and I know I could never sleep on the floor there. No way, no how.:6792: