Estes | When are the Re-bids coming

They'll do a little fingernail tap at first then a louder one. A few seconds later you'll hear the same tap at the Old Dominion door, then you'll hear the door open and then you'll be up all night because of the bed squeaking and faked screaming going on next door.

They'll do a little fingernail tap at first then a louder one. A few seconds later you'll hear the same tap at the Old Dominion door, then you'll hear the door open and then you'll be up all night because of the bed squeaking and faked screaming going on next door.

I didn't think the new beds squeaked any more...Damn..See what I'm missin'....

So I guess what you're saying is OD drivers easier than Big E drivers, right?

Well found out the only thing we have to do is go on EXTRA BOARD WEDS START, now is that right after being here for 11 years and losing a Hub run, they cancelled, now there is nothing left to do, and my years on linehaul wont matter till the next rebid.
I would think if you get cancelled and get pushed to whatever they have being linehaul I should be able to use my linehaul time and not wait till next re bid. That would at least give me a Monday start.
Now do you believe me when I say a ONE ROAD BOARD SYSTEM WOULD BE THE FAIR THING TO DO!!!
This is gonna happen every year to some individuals cause a company can only grow so much and then things like this are gonna happen.

I have heard talk of this very thing, that would be more tolerable I guess, only 1 board would be impossible. Well some would benefit, some would take it in the shorts. Everyone has a different scenario that plays out,and that scenerio dictates who gets what. Thinking about it, I would jump a few spots

Well after eleven years I would have a hub run to take if they were on a one Board system, because company time I have been here longer then all the hub drivers but one.
Well guess I'll have to get used to my WEDS Extra board start till I find someplace where your time matters.

Well after eleven years I would have a hub run to take if they were on a one Board system, because company time I have been here longer then all the hub drivers but one.
Well guess I'll have to get used to my WEDS Extra board start till I find someplace where your time matters.
Wednesday extraboard alleviates the competition. From friday to Monday you can grab your trailers after your ten and mash on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wednesday extraboard alleviates the competition. From friday to Monday you can grab your trailers after your ten and mash on it.

You can knock down the ching, but it sure does suck for weekend social life, not to many to drink beer with, on mon. and tues.

I should say at least get rid of the 90 day rule, cause then at least I could use the 8.5 years of Linehaul time I got and get a Sunday night start, whats really bad is would have to wait till next re-bid to get back to Sunday, unless a Hub run comes up I could grab that, but why would I, think I learned my lesson, should have worked someplace else for 11 years.

I say no transfers from more than 80 miles domicile from terminal. How do you " transfer" from 200 miles away , get a run and sleep in a motel all week , then go home? Can I " transfer" to 135 bump a local guy and then drive 500 miles home ? Why the hell not under these rules.