Estes | When are the Re-bids coming

I say no transfers from more than 80 miles domicile from terminal. How do you " transfer" from 200 miles away , get a run and sleep in a motel all week , then go home? Can I " transfer" to 135 bump a local guy and then drive 500 miles home ? Why the hell not under these rules.
say it aint so! :biglaugh: In that case, I'll transfer to a terminal that has a laydown at my barn and bump, bump and go home on my end and spend 10 with my battleaxe and 34 with my girlfriend
:hide:

say it aint so! :biglaugh: In that case, I'll transfer to a terminal that has a laydown at my barn and bump, bump and go home on my end and spend 10 with my battleaxe and 34 with my girlfriend
:hide:
Yea, ive got my eye on a couple of terminals in the old lakeville area , maybe minneapolis . I could fly up every week get the biggest run and keep a chippy on the side , wife wouldnt know anything.Yeee haw !

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, ive got my eye on a couple of terminals in the old lakeville area , maybe minneapolis . I could fly up every week get the biggest run and keep a chippy on the side , wife wouldnt know anything.Yeee haw !
Lol. yeee haw

I say no transfers from more than 80 miles domicile from terminal. How do you " transfer" from 200 miles away , get a run and sleep in a motel all week , then go home? Can I " transfer" to 135 bump a local guy and then drive 500 miles home ? Why the hell not under these rules.

Do you know of someone doing this ? They would have to have a address registered,would not take much to verify that address,as legit,or not

Do you know of someone doing this ? They would have to have a address registered,would not take much to verify that address,as legit,or not
Where does it not happen? I've been bumped down the list a few times like this. As far as I know it violates no company policy. One step forward two steps back. I did hear that they are being real strict about drivers moving from cincinnati to dayton.

Where does it not happen? I've been bumped down the list a few times like this. As far as I know it violates no company policy. One step forward two steps back. I did hear that they are being real strict about drivers moving from cincinnati to dayton.

Is it because of the underground railroad..I hear it's quite popular up there...