ABF | When freight was KING!

You Brothers are so shallow(ball cap logo) it is the fight in a team that counts. One of the best games in years last night except for the ending. 7-7 on the year. YOUR CLEVELAND BROTHER ALWAYS!

I drove my personal vehicle today from Kingman AZ. to Albuquerque NM. I-40 all the way. Saw two ABF sets being pulled by Werner tractors.

You Brothers are so shallow(ball cap logo) it is the fight in a team that counts. One of the best games in years last night except for the ending. 7-7 on the year. YOUR CLEVELAND BROTHER ALWAYS!

I am ashamed to say I don’t even know who is in the pennant races. And watching baseball is ok, but I prefer a hard high stick check in the corner, brings out a great boxing match. But you give me the time & 10-20 for a good pickup softball game, & and I will bring my bat, glove, Ice & Vermouth. You know, Central Ohio & Indiana would be a great location to start an Annual Rank & File 2 day softball tournament. Can you imagine the amount of Alcohol that could be found @ such an event? And I don’t even drink. Just thinking out loud. Von.

I am ashamed to say I don’t even know who is in the pennant races. And watching baseball is ok, but I prefer a hard high stick check in the corner, brings out a great boxing match. But you give me the time & 10-20 for a good pickup softball game, & and I will bring my bat, glove, Ice & Vermouth. You know, Central Ohio & Indiana would be a great location to start an Annual Rank & File 2 day softball tournament. Can you imagine the amount of Alcohol that could be found @ such an event? And I don’t even drink. Just thinking out loud. Von.
I have been known to sample beverages. For two days I could do that.

The nons pull our trailers up and down the road and many don't even have a Haz-mat endorsement. But yet we are not allowed unless we have that endorsement. Double standards.

Brother Muler,....they'll worry about it after a massive pile-up,....and the most visible thing sticking out of that steaming wreckage is ABF's new logo........Don't want to wish it on anyone,....but it's just a matter of time.........
'

I have been known to sample beverages. For two days I could do that.

Yea. But after 2 days of 'Samples' not only would we not be able to see the ball, we wouldn't care if we could. And then my dream of winning the 1st annual Rank & File Slow Pitch Softball Championship goes out the window. Oh well, life in the big city. von.

Brother Von,....since I don't drink,....I'll keep score....And ,....for a small fee, I can guarantee that Championship will be yours!

Brother Von,....since I don't drink,....I'll keep score....And ,....for a small fee, I can guarantee that Championship will be yours!

Funny. Same way. I hate beer. But I will have a Brandy Alexander @ Xmas time. And Jack Daniels with lemon & honey for the sore throat. All in all about 10 oz a year of the hard stuff. Now I must leave you & look for one of those local AAA meetings. I am sure someone there can coach me on the amount of consumption I need to consume to qualify for the organization.

Oh yea. About that fee. Do I need to bring my Loan Officer to the event? What about starting a bid on E-Bay for your services. Or, how about breakfast @ the Waffle House in lieu of a Loan agreement? Can't seem to get away from scattered & smothered on the taters. von.