When I hear people blame Obama, say we're in bad shape I don't get it

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Crystal ?.....what was your old name ?
    .....just asking

Magoo likes this.
  2. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

Why?....Because he says he is?.... He isn't going to be any more "Constitutional" than any of the others running..... He will try and bend or interpret the Constitution to fit whatever policies that he will promote from his Corporate Masters.........

Sanders is not considered a "moderate"........ Like Trump, Sanders is tapping into the growing segment of the population that realizes that Establishment, or "Moderate" candidates are the problem.....not the solution......

Good for you.....and that makes you special?...... Most people live in compliance with the laws.........

Let me ask you this, You said "rule of law which was "Originally" set forth in the Constitution" ......Would that be the "Original" or the present form of the Constitution?

You're against Education??.......You're going to say "No".....that it should be up to the States..... The States and local districts have a lot of control over Educational matters in their localities already.....however, if you can't see the need to have some Federal oversight and standards, you are not seeing the entire picture..... Without federal guidelines and regulations, each State could make up anything it wanted......Education would vary greatly from State to State...and that would also mean that what your children are being taught, along with everyone's children, would be affected......... Besides.....if you aren't happy with the School System....nothing prevents you from Home Schooling your Children.......

I asked how anyone is preventing you from "living by the Constitution"...... Your reply about the Dept. of Education not being specifically mentioned in the Constitution isn't an answer.......NO ONE is denying your Constitutional rights..... Care to try again?

Ok.....Now your complaining about regulations about Toilets and light bulbs....... That doesn't prevent or deny you any of rights under the Constitution......... Toilets and light bulbs....that's the best you can come with as "proof" that your being prevented from enjoying your rights granted to you under the Constitution?......... Care to try again?

Magoo likes this.
  3. pilot87

How have they said they are going to be able to do this?....... Trump hasn't brought back the Jobs that he has direct control over.......hasn't even said that he will...... .. They all TALK about it......but none of them will.......

Magoo likes this.
  4. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Everyone is learning along the way Doc. And after 50 yrs we're tired of being nice, soft decision making, being broke,
    So, when your hungry you fight.....The only fighter's are Trump or Cruz. And the only opposition is Washington DC.
    We need a severe budget cutting committee (we need a budget first....lol)

Northern Flash likes this.
  5. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Are you angry about something ?....your not usually this aggressive. Remember your training. ....breath...exhale

6. pilot87

You obviously never lived through one while trying to support a family have you?..... To think that a Depression...past or future, isn't "so bad" shows how little you know about day to day struggles that it caused for the masses....... My Grandparents lived during those times......so have many others....and I haven't heard any of them say how great it was...or that it wasn't so bad....... To imply that the Depression only produced "nice people" is being naive ... it also produced many people that were not so nice.......

We agree that the economy is just a house of cards waiting to collapse.......but if you think that a total collapse of the Economy isn't going to be "so bad".....and that it will just be a "tough lesson"..... you're sadly mistaken.... You, and others, rail about how Obama has "destroyed" the economy and how bad it is.....but then say a Depression wouldn't be "so bad"........ Go figure.....

Magoo likes this.
  7. pilot87

Me angry??..... aggressive??? not at all, Woody......... Jimmy keeps asking for Crystals previous TB "identity".....as if that actually would make any difference to him...... I just asked him what possible difference it could make..... of course he won't answer that question......But I appreciate your reply though........

Breathing in............................exhaling............ Thanks Woody......

Woody likes this.
  8. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Ain't it great how Rumps says he going to bring back jobs.
    But the jobs he could have brought back if he wanted to was the stuff he makes in China and Mexico he sells here.
    Perfectly obvious he choose to go overseas.
    The other night he talked about the H1 Visas he says he uses it to employ foreign workers.
    He says he would change that if he becomes President.
    So why does he use it now?

If someone had their heart into keeping America working they wouldn't do what he does.

The people from Missouri say Don't tell me show me

jimmy g and pilot87 like this.
  9. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

I would use any and all policy's to advance my company. If I dont, my employee's here will suffer do to my Higher bids and loss of bids.
    Those Mexicans did good work, and CHEAP.....more money for me to invest !

10. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

For the exact same reason that the American people use every loophole in the tax code to their advantage. Why wouldn't he? The point is that we need to change the system and laws to correct these problems. We can't attack people for following our own stupid laws, we need to change the laws.

If Trump doesn't get rid of his foreign workers and employ American people once he becomes President, I'll be the first one in line each day to kick him in the bag.

Right now, he's using our system to his advantage, that makes perfect sense. But once he has some control over it, he better make changes, or I'll be the one throwing tomatoes at him.

EX396 and Woody like this.
  11. Magoo

After he becomes President it's too late for you to land a kick.

I think you guys don't really care what he does you just like to hear him talk.
    He sounds like the guy you drink beer with.

pilot87 likes this.
  12. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

His actions
    Things that he has done

Woody likes this.
  13. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Yep. And that's exactly what America has been waiting for, for decades now. Someone who we can relate to. Not someone who just blabbers in political speak. Those people have failed us miserably. It's time for someone who will sit at a town hall and have a beer with us. What do we have to lose?
    Plus, Trump has enough mooooola to buy the drinks.

14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Here's Glenn Beck's company: 1791. 100% nqd3 in USA clothing. No one can afford it. But he walks the walk..
    http://www.1791.com/?v=made-in-usa

Same looms as the original Levis.

Magoo likes this.
  15. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Trump don't party with booze...another reason to like him.

16. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

with the repression of wages that we have seen over the past several years
    I cannot afford $205 jeans

Woody likes this.
  17. Magoo

You already had your drinking buddy George jr.
    That turned out well didn't it. :biglaugh:

[​IMG]

Woody and pilot87 like this.
  18. Magoo

Reminds me of my pants I have to cuff them up.
    Yes seems very pricy!
    I wonder is it because he can't run a clothing manufacturer or has inflation made the real price that high?
    If it has it's a good indicator of how much higher our wages should be to keep up with it.

pilot87 likes this.
  19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

He said he can get them stonewashed in Mexico for less than a dollar, but gets it done in US for $12 a pair.

I've read that if iPhones were 100% American made, they'd cost $3000.

20. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Another problem is the Chinese goods used to be nothing but junk. Now much of it seems to be of pretty good quality.

Woody likes this.