When is Averitt going to step up to the plate

Discussion in 'Averitt Express' started by redvolvo, Dec 13, 2012.

  1. ltl lifer

    ltl lifer Sr. Citizen & Gold Member

    Messages:
    1,285
    Likes Received:
    91
    Trophy Points:
    48
    I don't plan to order any this year. PLEASE bring back blue shirts and gray shirts for variety. Thinking that all of this red is so suave and debonair is nice and everything if we had no blue or gray in the company color scheme. Don't mind the uniforms, agree with the torn sleeve, but get SICK of wearing the same color shirt day after day after day. With a variety of colors I can appear as though I have changed clothes or bathed whereas wearing the same red day in and day out heck I could wear the same shirt all week (as some of our fellow employees do).
     
  2. redvolvo

    redvolvo Member

    Messages:
    48
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    I don't mind wearing the uniforms,,But if I could wear my overhauls at night it would be more to my liking. And it would save the company money.
     
  3. ltl lifer

    ltl lifer Sr. Citizen & Gold Member

    Messages:
    1,285
    Likes Received:
    91
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Like most of the BS rotgut that spews from the mouths and pages of these inbreds, I ignore 95% of it and the other 5% I just let go in one ear and out the other.
     

Share This Page