TForce | When is it safe to say your hired most likly?

BmXStuD

TB Lurker
Credits
So, lets say you applied for dock worker P/T. You had a interview 1 week ago. They called you back 2 days ago to schedule the drug test. You just took the drug test and they gave you the 2 policy hand books. They also told you to fill out the additional forms on upsfreightjobs.com.

Is it safe to say your now part of ups (not officially)?

First off, Welcome!!! Secondly, I don't know where you applied but up in this neck of the woods it would be safe to say your in. Call the TM and ask where you are in the mix.

I wouldn't count you being in until you actually start, down here there have been guys wait 2-3 months to start after there drug test.

I just filled this out on upsjobs (part in quotes below) since they told it me itll be avaliable soon. Does this process mean anything? Im just waiting on my drug test now, but im good since i never done drugs ever.
Honesty In Employment
ADP 8850
Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9)
Form W-4
Professional Conduct And Anti-Harassment Policy
Direct Deposit (v 2.0)
Your Personal Information (v 2.0)
Invitation to Self-Identify Military/Disability Status 2.0
Emergency Contact Information
Higher Education End Dates
UPS Crisis Management Policy
Safety Agreement
Drug And Alcohol Policy
LTL Acknowledge

I just filled this out on upsjobs (part in quotes below) since they told it me itll be avaliable soon. Does this process mean anything? Im just waiting on my drug test now, but im good since i never done drugs ever.

Not to change the subject here, but "ADP 8850" if I am viewing this correctly, is a payroll program that allows Itemization of paychecks, why can we not get our payroll broken down, by hours and pay for those hours, after all honesty is the best policy.:1036316054:

same situation

I'm in same situation as u bmxstud...applied and did interview, dot physical and drug test done by june 10th then found out had a problem wit my hazmat so they were patient and waited for me to redo the test and received the hazmat 3 weeks ago. Took another drug test july 14th since other 1 was over 30 days old but now I havemt hear anythin else....tried callin regional hirin manager that interivew wit but he's never in.....guess just have to wait and wait....I'm sure its worth it eventually

I'm in same situation as u bmxstud...applied and did interview, dot physical and drug test done by june 10th then found out had a problem wit my hazmat so they were patient and waited for me to redo the test and received the hazmat 3 weeks ago. Took another drug test july 14th since other 1 was over 30 days old but now I havemt hear anythin else....tried callin regional hirin manager that interivew wit but he's never in.....guess just have to wait and wait....I'm sure its worth it eventually

What state are you located in? And was the place you applied for hiring or just taking apps?

I'm in NY out of the Bay Shore/Deer Park terminal....i remember it sayin they had current openings when I applied....that part of it was pretty quick actually....applied and was interviewed only 3 days later

Well i start monday =] Only 6 hours though, but im guessing its only training so thats fine with me. She just told me to bring some steel toe shoes to work. But what is the uniform??????????

Ok, i remember the policy/employment book stating what to wear. But i swear when i went there for my interview i saw people working in regular clothes lol.