XPO | when is it?

I'll be there. Funny part is, we have direct flights from my airport to Cincinnatti. I guess some one in XGO thought it was cheaper (or just plain amusing) to send us to Washington D.C. first, then on to Dayton, OH, just to catch a 45 minute bus ride to XCN. Go figure.

RoadRage76 said:
I'll be there. Funny part is, we have direct flights from my airport to Cincinnatti. I guess some one in XGO thought it was cheaper (or just plain amusing) to send us to Washington D.C. first, then on to Dayton, OH, just to catch a 45 minute bus ride to XCN. Go figure.

That seems strange since you have direct flights to Cincinatti. However, as I understand it, XCO is about the same distance from both airports. I'll be there too but apparently I'm flying into Cincinatti.

Dude and Roadrage hope to meet you there. Who else here is going to the TDC at XCN?

Brutus Now that we know "when it is" maybe you could thread title to Who is going to TDC. thanks

Roadeo said:
Dude and Roadrage hope to meet you there. Who else here is going to the TDC at XCN?

Brutus Now that we know "when it is" maybe you could thread title to Who is going to TDC. thanks
roadeo you can start one.