R&L | when is R+L going to do the right thing with this sleep apnea problem?

nobodysboy

here to inform not to conform.
Credits
it's obvious sleep apnea is a problem. driver sees company doc and he says just by his neck size he has sleep apnea? that's wrong. R+L needs to get out here and absorb the bill. promote the safe environment when it comes to sleep problems and do the right thing. R+L hides more darn money. get your people healthy and make it your agenda. Let's do this guys.

it's obvious sleep apnea is a problem. driver sees company doc and he says just by his neck size he has sleep apnea? that's wrong. R+L needs to get out here and absorb the bill. promote the safe environment when it comes to sleep problems and do the right thing. R+L hides more darn money. get your people healthy and make it your agenda. Let's do this guys.
I agree. Just did my physical and the girl dropped the neck measurement a half inch to get it a little bit away from the 18 inch mark. I was like, are you serious? I'm 6 ft 1 inch and 230 pounds. I'm pretty good size guy and not at all obese. The neck size is not an end all measurement.

I agree. Just did my physical and the girl dropped the neck measurement a half inch to get it a little bit away from the 18 inch mark. I was like, are you serious? I'm 6 ft 1 inch and 230 pounds. I'm pretty good size guy and not at all obese. The neck size is not an end all measurement.

the neck measurement thing is ridiculous

That is the clinic doing this neck measuring stuff.
There have been NO regs passed yet in regard to sleep apnea.
As far as R&L doing the right thing, they have a program set up for sleep apnea testing at NO cost to the driver. In home test with Phoenix Sleep Solution.
If you need info on this program call safety in Wilmington.
And PLEASE drivers if you suspect you have sleep apnea, GET TESTED!!!
I've been sleeping with a CPAP for about 6 years now and I've never felt better.

As far as R&L doing the right thing, they have a program set up for sleep apnea testing at NO cost to the driver. In home test with Phoenix Sleep Solution.
I've been sleeping with a CPAP for about 6 years now and I've never felt better.
I don't have sleep apnea, I have pain in the ass dogs that keep me up. LOL

Ive been using a cpap for ten years now, and it does make a big difference in your sleep.

I sleep good bud wonder if I have sleep apnea. I just wish R+L would do the right thing. be proactive you know? I can pay for it I just want to know the will run the course with me.

hope i didnt reply to wrong post. I will call tomorrow