XPO | When was it the best?

CCX during the time CF was our sister company. The company felt the need to compensate us in order to keep the union out . It was the the only period in time they treated us good. When they put down CF thats when the downfall started. They felt the union threat was a thing of the past in all certainty and the taking commenced. Those that did not work for the company at that time have no idea of the difference in attitude of the company towards us . We had a career back them and the company promoted it as such. Now you have a job and Xpo reminds you all the time it’s no more than that.
CCX maintained its fleet and buildings and reinvested into the company . They strived to be the best and thought about the future. The employees felt as if they belong to something sustainable and with a future.
Now under Xpo none of that exist. You feel as if we’re being drained of our future by greed. Nothing matters any longer but the stock price. There’s one goal that matters and that’s to enrich Brad Jacobs . This is the reason no one is happy any longer. From upper management to the bottom it’s apparent that we no longer truly matter.

Last edited:
When I started in 2004, $10/wk insurance (I hear it was no employee paid premium before that), better bonus, split in half and paid out twice a year. Ten sick days/yr. Comany funded pension. These were just some of the tangible benefits that I remember, not to mention the cookouts, party’s etc. Now, I agree with most, it’s just a job.

CCX during the time CF was our sister company. The company felt the need to compensate us in order to keep the union out . It was the the only period in time they treated us good. When they put down CF thats when the downfall started. They felt the union threat was a thing of the past in all certainty and the taking commenced. Those that did not work for the company at that time have no idea of the difference in attitude of the company towards us . We had a career back them and the company promoted it as such. Now you have a job and Xpo reminds you all the time it’s no more than that.
CCX maintained its fleet and buildings and reinvested into the company . They strived to be the best and thought about the future. The employees felt as if they belong to something sustainable and with a future.
Now under Xpo none of that exist. You feel as if we’re being drained of our future by greed. Nothing matters any longer but the stock price. There’s one goal that matters and that’s to enrich Brad Jacobs . This is the reason no one is happy any longer. From upper management to the bottom it’s apparent that we no longer truly matter.

Damn all this time I thought you guys were happy and had no major issues and thought you guys were getting treated better than before. Sorry to hear things aren’t getting better.

CSE started going to the Dogs when they merged Us With (CSW ) Con-way South West. Management was a joke there and it got progressively worse as time went by.

The biggest part of "best" for me is pay. Cook outs and Christmas parties don't rank high on my list for best times. This is a job. Period. Almost six figures in this part of the country makes this the "best" for me. XPO.
And I get that. I’m not here for the burgers either. Many feel the same way. I’m not here to socialize, but I think the lack of “little things” speaks volumes. Just my opinion.

zMdOZrc.jpg

OMG ! We looked like Howdy Doody .
Don't forget the table cloth shirts...
omg we looked like Howdy Doody clones .. the ::shit:: we been through the years. Sometimes I think they sat back in the board room laughing as they made this stuff up.

Last edited:
I can’t wait for spring spruce up time!

Oh well at least we felt like we were part of something back then. Times have changed
We had a supervisor that would take a weeks vacation just so he would not have to show up for spring spruce up.
I did not show up either.