TForce | when will your masury,oh terminal be hiring?

rotten apple

TB Lurker
Credits
just curious if your terminal in masury,oh will be hiring any time soon and if anyone knows anything about the terminal and how they are to work for? any info would be helpful.

just curious if your terminal in masury,oh will be hiring any time soon and if anyone knows anything about the terminal and how they are to work for? any info would be helpful.

Hello rotten apple, and WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE. just go too the website for ups, fill out the app. for the terminal you have interest in and I think it tells you there. I think there is someone from ohio posting .

And if you have interest ,I am sure they will give you a call.

appreciate the info accelerator. i already did the web site thing they are not hiring right now just curious if and when they might be and if anyone has info on the terminal there.thanks for the reply.

appreciate the info accelerator. i already did the web site thing they are not hiring right now just curious if and when they might be and if anyone has info on the terminal there.thanks for the reply.

Patience my young padawan, a yokle from ohio mite post soon I am sure of it, as far as hiring , I am quite sure we will be soon. wether it is the terminal in question I do not know, I am sure someone will be along.

Patience my young padawan, a yokle from ohio mite post soon I am sure of it, as far as hiring , I am quite sure we will be soon. wether it is the terminal in question I do not know, I am sure someone will be along.

Sorry but we dont have yokels in Ohio only buckeyes! :chairshot:

And I dont have any inside information either. But the barns around here are getting busy! Keep watching the website.:1036316054:

I thought I was your only padawan!!!!!!!! Trading puke....Thats it were done....:chairshot:

I thought I was your only padawan!!!!!!!! Trading puke....Thats it were done....:chairshot:

Well you are and I used a poor choice of words, I will never be the same if you leave me, I will never look at my keyboard the same way... What can I do too make this up too you?...:hide: Actually you are the old padawan with all seniority, I must be delirious.