R&L | Where are all the R+L guys and girls?

Hey there,nice to see some folks back.A lot of regulars didn't seem to make it though.Nice to see ya Freightgal.Hows RI?

I think alotta regulars got fed up with the direction R+L is headed and the way there being treated and Left
I have returned under a different name to protect my privacy

I think alotta regulars got fed up with the direction R+L is headed and the way there being treated and Left
I have returned under a different name to protect my privacy
Send me a PM,id like to know who you were.Also what does this forum have to do with being fed up with the companies direction?

I'm under a new name this time. The Roberts read this. They don't like it went we speak the truth. Now I can feel free to let go. R+L is a good Company put it is starting to SUCK big time. Hope it turns around soon.

I'm under a new name this time. The Roberts read this. They don't like it went we speak the truth. Now I can feel free to let go. R+L is a good Company put it is starting to SUCK big time. Hope it turns around soon.
I really couldnt care less if they read it.The truth hurts.Maybe some day they might wake up and care again but Im still a city driver in HTF.Let em figure out who I am and fire me for writing on a message board.LOL :censored2: em.

I've changed my name as well. Never really posted alot before, and probably still won't. It's been two years since i've had anything good to say about this company. They just take, take, take. My back is full of whip marks, and i'm sick of getting s h i t on every day. Other carriers laugh at me when I tell them i've got 18-20 stops and 10 p/u's. 11-12 hrs a day is getting real old too. And our TM could care less!!!! It really sucks!!!!

Send me a PM,id like to know who you were.Also what does this forum have to do with being fed up with the companies direction?

I'll shoot ya off a PM when i get enough post in LOL I usually don't like to post unless i can add to the conversation, but ocasionally i need to inject the FUNNY LOL