Yellow | Where are all the trucks?!?

We have no trucks at 135. Can't hook most of the night because no trucks in the pit. No dolly.s to hook the sets?

EJcxm5W.jpg

You can have these if they will be of help??

Heard an interesting statement from a shop forman recently. YRC currently have about 20 tractors a month that are wrecked, totaled, blown up or sold. As planned 2017 currently will only see about 100 new tractors per quarter. Looks like it will still be driving a lot of orange and blue tractors

Heard an interesting statement from a shop forman recently. YRC currently have about 20 tractors a month that are wrecked, totaled, blown up or sold. As planned 2017 currently will only see about 100 new tractors per quarter. Looks like it will still be driving a lot of orange and blue tractors
That a net gain of 40 trucks a quarter

Not if the keep getting "wrecked, totaled, blown up or sold."
The pool is getting smaller.....KK

About the last week of December, they took away some of the best two axle tractors we had. We were told that they couldn't be used in California after the first. They are easy to spot due to the large exhaust retrofits on the back of the cab – unless they have been converted back to a standard muffler.

Plenty of brand new city Reddaway Peterbuilts showing up out here.

We have no trucks at 135. Can't hook most of the night because no trucks in the pit. No dolly.s to hook the sets?

I had one yesterday for about 12 hours. So I guess it wasn't available for some other driver to use. If there were many other guys (and gals) doing the same as me then I guess there weren't many tractors available yesterday. :hide:

Not if the keep getting "wrecked, totaled, blown up or sold."
The pool is getting smaller.....KK
Check your math. Dilly is correct. That be a plus 40 per quarter.

And the rest is all leased sleeper units. We're going to look Conway before this is over. Start shopping for linen.

Check your math. Dilly is correct. That be a plus 40 per quarter.

And the rest is all leased sleeper units. We're going to look Conway before this is over. Start shopping for linen.
If you are referring to 20 trucks a month (?) that would be 60 trucks per quarter lost.

At this rate we should be good for 160 more trucks for the year ???

I barely managed to escape the clutches of that storm as it was rolling in. It chased me out of North Carolina and I eventually lost it somewhere in Pennsylvania.