Where are Harry's hero's

localdriver

TB Regular
Credits
Things must be pretty bad over there?? can't seem to raise a spark from any of the drivers. I guess everbody left or got laid off????:biglaugh:

Yea ..like when yellow bought jevic..see what happened to them..i hear alot of great things about nct...the equipt. Always looks good and they have a good reputation on the street...

I haven't heard anything about them getting busted. And in all reality, it was the same way at Jevic. I mean, NCT does seem to run a little harder, but still, it was the same over at Jevic, so I don't see what the big joke on NCT is.

(And no, I'm not one of those company kiss-asses, I just don't see why so many jokes are made about NCT...).

laughnw7.gif
That's a good one!!!!!!:biglaugh:

why run legal?

Because the former standout(headbuttkisser) employee of Jevic,and Lord and Allknowing master of Safety issues now at NCTA,says our Qualcomm messages and stops can be traced by authorities at any time it is demanded. As a consequence,those drivers who are not shown to be within reasonable compliance will face fines,prosecution and termination if it is deemed to be necessary. Did you catch that terminology? In other words,if all companies that use Qualcomm are held to the same standards,well,guess there is no *****,if not,than there is a "Major *****"

All I can say is ... we are accepting applications a Cowan at this time. It does not mean you will be hired. All are welcome to apply. Wake up people. Wake up. The last company standing in the next 16 months will be ontop of the world. Wake up people. Harry is no longer handing out new keys to drivers....Singel Malt Scotch and Tiffany Glass in hand, he is laughing all the way to the bank in Florida.
Sorry..it had to be said.
Blue Heron

Hey you guy's are correct!!!!!!!!!! All i know is that if i worked over there i would have to wear a depepnds so when harry (king of all slaves :bowdown:) IS GONE IT WILL BE EASIER TO SH$T YOUR SELVES I KNOW ITS BAD TO SAY BUT HE IS THE BRAINS BEHIND THE OPERATION :smilie_132: GOOD LUCK

It would appear that this is another "hotbutton issue" that is not going to be resolved anytime soon. I have to interject with one of the most recent rumors regarding the Qualcomm logging requirement. The other week at least 40 drivers received a reprimand and 3 days off without pay for not matching logs. Some of these guys quit and are none to happy with the direction NCT is heading. I just have 1 question for all you dear readers: Does anyone remeber the Swift driver's lawsuit over not being paid for all the miles they ran and were required to log? Ooops! Can anyone mention at least one other company using the Qualcomm that requires drivers to match their logs against? Are you starting to see the hidden message?