Where are the Cowan(Jevic) people

mustangfan

TB Lurker
Credits
I was reading posts from the past and alot of Jevic people got hired at Cowan.......from what it says you guys are being treated well.....the post are from the firstw eek the guys got hired there.
How is the freight holding up for you guys? Is it all you guys had hoped it would be? We have one guy from Jevic running L/H for us and left Jevic about a year before they closed He seems to like it I never get to chat with him anymore now that he runs L/H.
Or did the powers to be tell you guys to stop posting on truckingboards?.....Just curious :popcorn:

There's still a bunch of us here. Some left. Not turning out like I thought it would,tho. About 400 - 600 less than Jevic.

I worked there about 4 years back out of the latham N.Y. yard.
Started out great 3000 mi. weekly then just dried up to 1200 miles weekly in about 6 months. It was time to leave

we used to run m/t cans and bottles all over the northeast. also carried a lot of beverage products. I think teey lost it all

We used to run a lot of m/t cans and bottles all over the northeast. A lot of beverage products also. Now I might see 1 Cowan rig every couple weeks

Yossarian, I was with Jevic out of J6 untill the end. I was hired on with Cowan at end of July, left the 1st of Nov. for a mail subcontractor. I was worried about working drying up,
one of the many reason's leaving, Tracy out of E.Hartford was not happy, every one is slow, the Postal Service is even having major cut back's! Good luck, be safe!

Marc