TForce | Where are the vacation hours?

ChevLev81

TB Lurker
Credits
I have been with Tforce / UPGF for 3 yrs.
I was laid off from Nov 30 2022 thru Jun 6 2023

Do I have any vacation or are they going by hours worked?

I should have 2 weeks but I can’t see anything on the App and of course management has no clue.

I am dealing with the same problem. Was laid off in November of 2022 as well. Returned in August of this year.

If had the required amount of reports before you were laid off then yes you have vacation.
(if you worked all year until November the required reports shouldn’t be an issue)

If you’ve been back since July I would just file a grievance!

I am dealing with the same problem. Was laid off in November of 2022 as well. Returned in August of this year.

If had the required amount of reports before you were laid off then yes you have vacation.
(if you worked all year until November the required reports shouldn’t be an issue)

If you’ve been back since July I would just file a grievance!
Really not trying to be a smart ass, but why would you come back after being laid off for 6 months? Do you not believe it will happen again this year? Just asking.

In short The Benefits!
I’ve been here for 8 years as well so im fully vested and have 3 weeks vacation.

With the ratification of the contract and collapse of yellow I really thought there would growth!

I didn’t have a crystal ball hindsight is 20/20
But I do believe it was a mistake to come back. Im here now I’ll ride the ship until they kick me back off

In short The Benefits!
I’ve been here for 8 years as well so im fully vested and have 3 weeks vacation.

With the ratification of the contract and collapse of yellow I really thought there would growth!

I didn’t have a crystal ball hindsight is 20/20
But I do believe it was a mistake to come back. Im here now I’ll ride the ship until they kick me back off
I get it, you have a some time invested. This place just seems like it can't get out of its own way to grow. So much potential, but idiots in charge. I got hired first week of August, now sitting at home the last 2 days because there's no work.

When TForce took over payroll from ups on our paycheck they didn’t show our vacation hours discretionary days. I was told they would work on it well they must still be working on it.