New Penn | where are the yes men now???

If all the tough real men at New Penn have a strong no vote win then the pride and glory will go down with them

I'd rather have it go down by my choice than the idiots running YRC into the ground. You are blind to what is going on with YRC. They lost even more this quarter than the last and they didnt even pay as many bills!!! they are done!! D O N E..... Neither of you work for newpenn..so don't worry what we do!! I guess voting no makes me a tough guy huh ???

Do me a favor newpenn 107 if the vote comes back yes on thursday,you go in on friday and give the gunkman a kiss goodbye,and go work elsewhere.

Quit? boy if that isn't a management saying. I put over 21 years in newpenn. I dont have to quit ::shit::. Quitters are the ones voting yes just so they have a paycheck and can't stand up for themselves.
How about all the ones who want to work for 19 bucks an hour, no pension contributions and a soon to be increase in health benefit cost, quit and go work non union.. Since thats what the pay scale is there.
And how about the ones with enough time to retire now, not be allowed to vote on the pension. Just let them vote on the pay cut. Why should someone who doesn't need the next 18 months of pension be allowed to vote on whether I get my time or not???

You have that right to vote no, yes men have reasons for voting yes and its nobodys business why they voted yes. If you think the yes men want to work for less, your wrong but look around, theres nothing better right now, some have family members on prescriptions for life, some have other reasons.

Do you mean posting info about why YRC will go down anyway and why we shouldn't give them more of our money while they close? Or is it because you have no good reasons why a yes vote will save the company? You dont see me on the yrc board telling yrc members they should vote no. I post for newpenn members. If you dont like it then stay off the NEWPENN board!!!

If all the tough real men at New Penn have a strong no vote win then the pride and glory will go down with them

There is NO pride and glory working for 15% less for the next 3 and a half years when the cost of living goes up 3 to 5% EVERY YEAR! Why should us hard-working New Penn Proud Teamsters have to forfeit pay and benefits to pay back YRCW debt? Nobody voting YES has answered this question yet. If all of us at New Penn vote NO at least we have our pension paid and have an extra 5% in our paychecks every week to pay the increasing co-pays coming soon. No matter what YRC does, they can't turn a profit.

And since you like to read what I say so much, try looking up where I wrote that I don't have a problem with guys who say they are voting yes because they need the health benefits or pay. I said if thats the case then just have the balls to say it. I have no problem with guys who stand up and say thats why they vote yes. Stop saying you are voting yes to save retirees or other teamsters!!

Give the gunkleman a big wet kiss goodbye on friday.

Nice touch with the Gunkleman crap, makes you sound a little more like a New Penn Teamster..NOT. What did corporate tell you to throw that name out???? Tell me what does Gunkleman look like and what is the one thing that stands out about him??????? Now anyone who ever met Gunkleman as u call him(no one else ever did) would be able to answer this...
If you cant answer it. You and your other MANAGEMENT BUDDY LIL JOE can go watch your favorite Movie "BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN" and reenact your favorite parts. I only say this because you seem to have **** tendencies towards Gunkelman.
As for Friday you will be long gone by then....
Waiting for the GUNKLEMAN ANSWERS???? Dont take to long calling other managers to get them that would be cheating.

Hes got an ugly mustache and he has no personality,hes short.little belly.when he drinks he comes out of his shell.next question.

Hes got an ugly mustache and he has no personality,hes short.little belly.when he drinks he comes out of his shell.next question.

WRONG,WRONG,WRONG!!!!!! And when were you drinking with him, Never knew him to drink with LOW LIFE TEAMSTERS..YOU FAILED. You didnt even mention the 1MAIN FLAW...Could ask 100 guys and everyone would say this if they were a TEAMSTER.

hey guys the campainings is over, the votes are in,whatever happens now , happens. so lets get back to doing our jobs and hope NPME survives under the yrcw management.we here no they can't turn a profit, do next day, or know how to move freight in a profitable way. no use fighting among ourselfs, no matter how much longer this may or may not last.

Never said i drank with him,ive been told,ill tell you what put up 100 pictures and ill pick him out for you.

He doesn't DRINK..........and has A SPEECH problem..... Sorry Bill ZOLLARS SON you failed the test and proved someone told you to use the name. Next time get your management buddies to fill you in with more info, so you wont look like a mule when you try to prove your a Teamster. Or maybe your Steve G our President, I never could figure out what he did and maybe this is it.