Where did all the Pff(non-freezable freight)go to?

pff

Just wondering what company besides NC is able to handle all the extreme temperature freight Jevic handled?

for the northeast region duie pyle has heaters and will most likely be a good fill in,conway is taking alot of nalco's freight they;ll next day most of it(within reason),they have been using rented reefer trailers in cold months keeping freight in it til time to ship, but still alot of uncertainty for shippers this winter should be interesting

We had terminal managers at jevic instruct the dock workers to peel off the temperature stickers that were on the drums and how many times did you see a trailer with a non working heater sitting in the yard with freezeables on it..many times when a driver spoke up no one would listen untill it was too late..J1 is where most of the concern was for equipment ...it was a good job not a great job, except for a certain few (buddies)...the last 8 years it was pass the buck.... aka call os+d..I saw many drivers just give up and collect thier pay check and let jevic take care of the problem....it was all down hill from there...they couldnt even hire a decent cleaning crew to maintain the bathrooms.........

red white and purple now

Friend of mine called the other day, said Estes in Mc Cook has 150 heater trailers they plan on using for storage this winter.

gemini

i feel bad for those at gemini, the 3 muskettiers(mousekettiers) running the show...they'll be next, can anyone say golden parachute!!:Duel: just my 2 cents