Averitt | Where did all the threads go?

ltl lifer

Sr. Citizen & Gold Member
Credits
CM goes on a little sunday go to meeting excursion and deletes all of the posts before he goes because he can't moderate them? Is this what happened?

I imported threads and I messed up this forum, sorry dude...

With as many of you as there are on here, if you guys would post you would get members signing up and posting.

With as many of you as there are on here, if you guys would post you would get members signing up and posting.

I think if people were allowed to really say whats on their mind we would have more folks posting . Just my opinion .

I always say what's on my mind in here and I welcome and encourage everyone to do the same. Simply follow the rules of the forum and practice as I do to never post anything you wouldn't say to their face. Let me rephrase that, I do alot of reading and watching and try to keep my personal opinions in check and allow people to vent.

:ranting2::ranting2:
I always say what's on my mind in here and I welcome and encourage everyone to do the same. Simply follow the rules of the forum and practice as I do to never post anything you wouldn't say to their face. Let me rephrase that, I do alot of reading and watching and try to keep my personal opinions in check and allow people to vent.

That was not meant the way it may have been taken. Sometimes it is just good to get up here and really let it out. You know what i mean.

I'm not speaking of anyone in particular at all, just saying to all that reads this, let it rip, tell the good, bad and the ugly. Here's a starter, blew a trailer tire to smithereens Friday morning on my trailer. Breakdown would not answer the phone, called Central and had them link me, rang a few times and then phone line went dead, did I mention I was on the side of a busy interstate? !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not speaking of anyone in particular at all, just saying to all that reads this, let it rip, tell the good, bad and the ugly. Here's a starter, blew a trailer tire to smithereens Friday morning on a trailer with expedited. Breakdown would not answer the phone, called Central and had them link me, rang a few times and then phone line went dead, did I mention I was on the side of a busy interstate? !!!!!!!!!!

I am gonna guess that they got you rolling right? It is bad when you get the run around!

Yes, finally after calling back a couple of times. I was able to limp it to a shop just off the next exit.

They ere probally busy with broke down T/L equipment....I've seen alot of Racers being towed lately also!

Break downs are going to be more frequent with these day cabs having too many miles and PMs only being done every 40000 to 50000 miles.AE just dont get it.

They are seeing the wrecker bills but are clueless as to why they are seeing the increase in those bills. Same with the road call bills (mine have increased over the last year and a half like all other high milers are getting). Just as well. They are far more concerned with making banners with the number 40 on them and hanging them all over the place.