ODFL | Where did the freight go?

DirtyRice

TB Lurker
Credits
every other carrier i talk to is getting busy and hiring. Where is our freight and when is it gonna get here, anybody know anything let me know.

We were in the doldrums here until about a month ago,things have picked up noticably I havent been cancelled in a month(knock on wood)some of these carriers are selling their souls for the freight and their OR's reflect that,Rice you work for the healthiest carrier out there,let the others brag&bloviate all they want.

Up here in SEA, it seems like our inbound is up but outbound isn't nearly as healthy. Quite a few sets coming in from PDX this weekend but very little heading out. But then again, we seem to lag behind the rest of the country in trends. BTW, it looks like SEA will be relocating a little earlier than previously thought. Went by the new terminal, I think there were 2 or 3 roadway trailers left there and nothing on the dock, so that will almost double our capacity in the next couple of months. Now if we could just get the freight...

you guys in seattle like to move don't you LOL.what does this make 4 times.as far as the freight levels we have both slow and heavy days butthere is no pattern.our inbound is coming in later than before causing some late starts.

Yes, this will make move number 4 if you count the splitting of SEA into 2 terminals and then recombining them back into one. As far as liking the move, well thats another story :)